Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Over the past week, I have played Dead Rising (PS4), Bioshock (PS4), Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (PS4), and Bioshock 2 (PS4). I was finally able to beat Dead Rising (main 72 Hour Story Mode and the Overtime Mode in order to unlock the Infinity Mode) and Bioshock (something I never managed back when I first played the game on the PS3 all those years ago when it launched) over the past few days as well. 

Saturday Morning RPG (PS4)

Decided to tackle some of the last trophies and do the endless mode for episode 3. Even though I was level 44 it was some big bullshit. Hey, it's totally fine if the enemies get up to 5 turns (sometimes 8) before you are allowed to hit them once, NOT. Not to forget those stupid rounds against Sunhowl. Arrgh, I hate that dude. I hope the fight against Evil Marty will be easier. But it should be. I have about $5000 which I will put right into Charlie's ass. :shakefist:

Wild Arms 2 (PS1 @ PSP)

Didn't play much recently but I'm chasing Liz and Ard to get three data tablets back. Just passed the Gate Bridge.

Wild Arms 2 (PS1 @ PSP)

Explored Slayheim Castle and the Chemical Plant and OMG, that plant was annoying. The fact that the enemies weren't random encounters but moving through the dungeon was really annoying in some sections. It's not that the fights were hard but they were just tedious. I really have to force myself through this game. Don't like it as much as I liked WA1 or WA3.

• Like 2

Wild Arms 2 (PS1 @ PSP)

Explored Slayheim Castle and the Chemical Plant and OMG, that plant was annoying. The fact that the enemies weren't random encounters but moving through the dungeon was really annoying in some sections. It's not that the fights were hard but they were just tedious. I really have to force myself through this game. Don't like it as much as I liked WA1 or WA3.

I remember really enjoying Wild Arms 2 back when it was initially released, I can imagine that the battles have not aged well. Now Wild Arms 3 was my favorite of the series.

I remember really enjoying Wild Arms 2 back when it was initially released, I can imagine that the battles have not aged well. Now Wild Arms 3 was my favorite of the series.

Overall the battles are okay. They aren't anything special, though. The worst part is only the pacing as it seems to take forever until the animations are finished.