Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I just finished the zombi plat and played some overwatch MP. I did start the very beginning of Detroit: Become Human back in June, but I didn't fully commit to it yet, same thing for Resident Evil Revelations 2 I started it (albeit I played it a couple years ago and just went back to it recently), but didn't fully commit to it. So, it's hard to say what I'm currently playing because overwatch was my last played game because of how little time I had left that day to be on the ps4, and my friend wanted to play. Chances are I'm going back to one of those games I listed, then on Tuesday playing a bit of overwatch for the new character. Facing him is going to be fun. (every single game)

PS3: 

Blast Factor - A good twin-stick shooter that falls short of being great because of one aggravating gimmick.  You have a shockwave that can sweep enemies around the area.  While not bad itself, what's wrong is how you activate it- you have to tilt the controller left/right.  That's really awkward, & it's too easy to send the wave the wrong way.   They should've just mapped this to the L1 & R1 buttons.

Kirby Star Allies (NSW)

Played a few levels in the second world.

Muv-Luv Alternative (PSV)

Read up to the beginning of chapter 3. It's nice to see akeru changing for a bit although he still acts like an idiot when it comes to Kasumi. :rolleyes:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited: (PSV)

Finished the game yesterday.

Riddled Corpses EX (PSV)

Played for about an hour and finished the first chapter with Jon and got my ass whipped in the second one. After that I decided to farm some money to unlock the second character which I now have to bring up to level 10+ to stand any chance in the first and second chapter. A really enjoyable twin-stick shooter with the typical just one more loop. :D

Owlboy (PS4)

Spend about 45 minutes yesterday to finish the cannon challenge and also got all rings. Considering the fact that the actual challenge only lasts for 20 to 30 seconds that's quite much but hearing stories of people spending several hours I'm glad that I got it rather fast

Riddled Corpses EX (PS4)
Decided to start the game for the Trophophobia-event and already made it to stage 4 with Cloe. Now I just have to farm a bit to get the satellites/MK 1000 and then I'm wreaking havoc. :pimp:

PS4:

71iJmllIv1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Going for the last 931 points in online challenge cups so I can get the platinum...

Elite-Dangerous-1024x576.jpgBoosting multiplayer. Also, bit by bit, doing a pilgrimage to Beagle Point.

hitman2016pic1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

Finished the story, now on to 100% trophy completion.

Switch:

picross-s2-1.jpg

Going through the nonograms, one at a time.

CaptainToadTreasureTracker.png

Halfway through the third (final) episode, and then on to the bonus levels.

NSwitchDS_MegaManXLegacyCollection_01.jp

Less of a priority since I played X1 on the SNES already. Done two stages by now.

LA-Noire-720x340.png

Also a low priority as it's my fifth playthrough by now, after two on both X360 and PS3. Playing in black and white and with all kinds of rumble/audio/visual hints turned off.