Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

NFL Blitz (arcade) - Eagles vs Rams, 31-25.  Kept the lead through the entire game, and at one time got ahead by 10.  Returned a kickoff for 59 yards after the Rams got their first field goal.  Too bad they don't have the late hits in newer versions of the series.

NBA Jam (arcade) - 76ers vs Celtics, 69-64 overtime.  EA really needs to get a Jam 2018 out for PS4.

Cyber-Lip (Neo-Geo) - Finished it without continues.

Tomb Raider and Black Ops. Trying to get somewhere with this platinum backlog. I think Black Ops is gonna take longer than I initially thought though, since a few of the ones I have left require boosting and there never seems to be that many people doing sessions for this game. 

Currently working on Shadows of war ( this whole Shadow Wars bit is....annoying), and casually going after Alienation, Borderlands 2, and Witcher 3. Thank god there is a Gwent guide now when I’m attempting the platinum.

Edited by Valkynberg
Punctuation. Sort of.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing Freedom Wars on Vita. Great game even though the auto-aim is weird and terrible. CODE 7 difficulty spike kicked in and can't seem to complete many missions. Probably need to upgrade weapons more to clear missions but upgrade materials are apparently found in those missions... :dunno: I guess I should get the online trophies done soonish.

Husbando bought us both Rune Factory 4 on 3DS last weekend and been enjoying the game a lot. Charming RPG with farming, fighting, crafting, etc.

Also playing some other games on the side.