PSN Profile Review Participants

Goat King

9 hours ago, Goat King said:

New Review for @Gotakibono Next on the list is @JayDeLosDioses 

Enjoy! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my account, man - really appreciate it! Here's my thoughts on your review!

- I loved the Assassin's Creed games I played, but for whatever reason I haven't jumped back into the series. I think as the world maps got bigger my interest sort of lessened. 

- I don't own a VR headset to 100% Concrete Genie and I don't really fancy shelling out the money for one! I do have a friend who has one, so when lockdown restrictions are eased in Ireland I might ask if he's nice enough to bring it over to my house so I can finish it! :P

- FIFA 10 is the only unobtainable 100% on my account, the servers closed in 2011. :( 

- I never noticed the zombie streak I had going on my list! 

- Definitely replay San Andreas, I actually got super into it again - it's still such a great, fun game.

- I plan on getting Hitman 2 and 3 at some point, might wait 'til I get the PS5.

- I've been meaning to play Jak 3 for about 4 years haha! I need to set-up my PS3 and just finish it. :P

- With Limbo I eventually managed the less than 5 deaths after those 2 years!

- You're exactly right, just waiting for the PS5 before I play Miles Morales.

- Mass Effect is one of my favourite series; I actually picked up Andromeda on sale for €3 a few months ago so I will get it at some point 

- Okami's a beautiful game, highly recommend it.

- Portal 2 is the best co-op game ever made - still love it.

- Read Dead 2 was a platinum I would not have gone for had I not been in lockdown! 

- True Crime LA and New York are some my favourite PS2 games, so Sleeping Dogs was a no-brainer for me to play.

- I want to play South Park: Fractured But Whole ASAP - just waiting on a sale.

- Once you start The Witcher 3 you won't play anything else for a while :P

- My three month break in 2015 was because I moved to Switzerland, so learning German sort of took over my spare time haha

- Thanks for the youtube shoutout as well, man! 

- I do plan on getting the 100% in Ghost of Tsushima, but as you said the raid seems like a pain so I'm leaving it for the moment. 

Thanks again for the review, loved hearing your thoughts! :D

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I'm adding my name to the list. 

Good luck :)

22 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

@Goat King 

Late to the party I guess, but this is a cool idea, and may I just say that the focus on the positives in these videos without a bunch of negativity is refreshing and most welcome :)

Well done!

I remember seeing this thread when you started it, and I must admit, my gut feeling at the time was a little hesitant, as I had expected these vids to be altogether something more mean-spirited or snarky. (That's not a judgement of, or an aspersion on you, but on the internet in general!)

Happy to say I was wrong - I really am impressed - the tone you strike is nice, and I dig the relaxed style 1f44f.png

Feel free to add my profile to your list - I'd imagine I will be so far down it you'll get right on to me around 2066 1f61c.png1f602.png

Got both. For those who are curious the current list is as follows (Note these are the forum names and not the PSN names) ;

1.     @JayDeLosDioses

2.     @jemmie

3.     @Dr_Mayus

4.     @ZIG173

5.     @CreateToBeGreat

6.     @ChromaticStorm

7.     @AJ_Radio

8.     @Sebastian

9.     @BEN186422

10.   @PalaceOfLove706

11.   @SnowbellKitty

12.   @Tora Chan

13.   @Super_Mep

14.   @KennethMcCormick

15.   @NekoRave

16.   @DrBloodmoney - And Dr. thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy the content.

14 hours ago, Gotakibono said:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my account, man - really appreciate it! Here's my thoughts on your review!

- I loved the Assassin's Creed games I played, but for whatever reason I haven't jumped back into the series. I think as the world maps got bigger my interest sort of lessened. 

- I don't own a VR headset to 100% Concrete Genie and I don't really fancy shelling out the money for one! I do have a friend who has one, so when lockdown restrictions are eased in Ireland I might ask if he's nice enough to bring it over to my house so I can finish it! :P

- FIFA 10 is the only unobtainable 100% on my account, the servers closed in 2011. :( 

- I never noticed the zombie streak I had going on my list! 

- Definitely replay San Andreas, I actually got super into it again - it's still such a great, fun game.

- I plan on getting Hitman 2 and 3 at some point, might wait 'til I get the PS5.

- I've been meaning to play Jak 3 for about 4 years haha! I need to set-up my PS3 and just finish it. :P

- With Limbo I eventually managed the less than 5 deaths after those 2 years!

- You're exactly right, just waiting for the PS5 before I play Miles Morales.

- Mass Effect is one of my favourite series; I actually picked up Andromeda on sale for €3 a few months ago so I will get it at some point 

- Okami's a beautiful game, highly recommend it.

- Portal 2 is the best co-op game ever made - still love it.

- Read Dead 2 was a platinum I would not have gone for had I not been in lockdown! 

- True Crime LA and New York are some my favourite PS2 games, so Sleeping Dogs was a no-brainer for me to play.

- I want to play South Park: Fractured But Whole ASAP - just waiting on a sale.

- Once you start The Witcher 3 you won't play anything else for a while :P

- My three month break in 2015 was because I moved to Switzerland, so learning German sort of took over my spare time haha

- Thanks for the youtube shoutout as well, man! 

- I do plan on getting the 100% in Ghost of Tsushima, but as you said the raid seems like a pain so I'm leaving it for the moment. 

Thanks again for the review, loved hearing your thoughts! :D

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks you for the additional insight and game recommendations. ?

Edited by Goat King
  • Like 4

You came back from a few months hiatus. Glad to see you’re moving forward with your reviews. 

I did quite a bit since you were last active, so I think you’ll enjoy my list quite a bit @Goat King. Still haven’t gotten around to either Fallout 4 nor Assassin’s Creed Odyssey but I plan to start both very soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

@Goat King

Sweet glad to see you are back at it. Looks like I still have some time to continue plugging away. Thanks again

It's less that I stopped but more I keep procrastinating.

6 hours ago, SuperPatchZ7 said:

If you have some time i would like a review of my profile too. 

5 hours ago, ShaunJones94 said:

This is a good concept. You can add me to the list if you want!

Added 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...