TU10 and Raid 2

TU10 releases tomorrow, June 16th.  The 2nd raid, Operation Iron Horse, will release two weeks later on June 30th.  The raid will release with no matchmaking and will eventually get a discovery mode. 

What are the odds there is a trophy attached to the raid and is it enough to bring you back to the game?

• Like 1

Just now, SirShavesALot said:

Title Update 10.  A huge overhaul and hopefully some balancing of the game (they probably broke more than they tried to fix though).

Here are the patch notes if you want to give them a read:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2236578-Title-Update-10-Patch-Notes

This^

It's shorthand for "Title Update 10" AKA the next patch :).

14 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Title Update 10.  A huge overhaul and hopefully some balancing of the game (they probably broke more than they tried to fix though).

Here are the patch notes if you want to give them a read:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2236578-Title-Update-10-Patch-Notes

Wow, Vendors, Rogue Agent Encounters and Control Point Officers are some pretty good updates. I don’t care about the other stuff, lol.

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

Is there is a level 30 version of the raid? I can't bring myself to but WoNY until there is a big sale on it.

As I have just read , 30 lvl version and discovery mode will become available later , 40 lvl version and medium difficulty will be available on the 30th of June.

46 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

As I have just read , 30 lvl version and discovery mode will become available later , 40 lvl version and medium difficulty will be available on the 30th of June.

^ This

The level 40 raid releases on June 30th.  The level 30 raid comes out one week later.  They don't have a date yet for the Discovery Mode.  I would expect around a month after, but who knows.  Since this is still considered part of Year 1, it is free to everyone and WoNY is not needed to play the raid.

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

I heard that they fixed it ? Is it hard to do it the normal way? Are there enough people playing it so you can find someone to help?

Not necessarily hard to do it the normal way, just takes a while.  You need to play throughout the season until the final target shows up.  I believe the season is 12 weeks and starts on the 23rd.  Matchmaking is still pretty active so finding other players shouldn't be too bad.

9 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Not necessarily hard to do it the normal way, just takes a while.  You need to play throughout the season until the final target shows up.  I believe the season is 12 weeks and starts on the 23rd.  Matchmaking is still pretty active so finding other players shouldn't be too bad.

Oh okay, thanks for the information, I guess I'll have to try that then ?

• 2 weeks later...