Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is free for playstation 4

46 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Yep... because it was never released on XB1. The 360 version is back compat though. 

Well, that would explain it. Thought for sure that Ultimate Edition got released for both consoles.

Bummer that PS3 gets shafted so bad, unless they were planning to shut down the servers.

1 hour ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Is there someone as strong as superman but black? just curious.

In the plot, everyone is as strong as Superman thanks to a drug that Earth 2 Batman created to help take dictator Superman down. So I guess every black character is as strong lol.

1 hour ago, OhDearDevilRun said:

Free is nice but Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4) was "free" on plus back in 2014 for December.

Yes. People who missed get a 2nd chance and keep it. Also you can stack the platinum :)

4 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

Bummer that PS3 gets shafted so bad, unless they were planning to shut down the servers.

To be fair, it was a PS+ game (like the PS4 version) a few years ago. So I get where you’re coming from, but I see why they made the PS4 version free. 

4 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Is there someone as strong as superman but black? just curious.

And thank you for the heads up. Free is free!

Yo, we should grind out the MP together lol 

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Yo, we should grind out the MP together lol 

(Looks at the trophy list)

#runsandhide

18 minutes ago, Vergil said:

If you have a turbo controller. You can easily turbo to level 100 with the 5xp boost 

And if you don’t? How long will it take to get to lvl 100 with just one PS4 and one controller?

• Like 1

Hello, guys.

Just a very quick question.

I don't have the PS+, since I mainly play single-player games, but this game really intrigues me.

The problem is that I really care about my completion percentage, both on XBOX 360 and PS4.

So, I would like to know: how many of these trophies are earnable exclusively online?

Thanks in advance. ;)

41 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

And if you don’t? How long will it take to get to lvl 100 with just one PS4 and one controller?

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/43002-easiest-way-to-get-to-lv100-without-a-turbo-controller/?page=2#comment-1831379

If you have trust worthy partner you can do it online also. Obviously its gonna take longer. 

https://www.maxgaming.se/sv/ps4-handkontroll/fighting-commander-ps4-ps3-pc?gclid=CjwKCAjw57b3BRBlEiwA1Imytrh8ajxtCYKBBH8IYTic8Hpj34yvsqkPyJ0-X4n60AevNAIHv38faBoC-4sQAvD_BwE

I recommend getting this. Not just for Injustice but other games as well. This one even has auto turbo :)

11 minutes ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, guys.

Just a very quick question.

I don't have the PS+, since I mainly play single-player games, but this game really intrigues me.

The problem is that I really care about my completion percentage, both on XBOX 360 and PS4.

So, I would like to know: how many of these trophies are earnable exclusively online?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Yp3KpzL.png

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

Might be a stupid question, but: Can I use my save from the EU version of the game to make my life somewhat easier/get the plat faster in terms of the US version? 

If so: Would this be considered as something that‘s not legit?

I plan to get my first stackable platinum combo, because I really enjoyed playing this game :) thx in advance!

47 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Might be a stupid question, but: Can I use my save from the EU version of the game to make my life somewhat easier/get the plat faster in terms of the US version? 

If so: Would this be considered as something that‘s not legit?

I plan to get my first stackable platinum combo, because I really enjoyed playing this game :) thx in advance!

Nope you can not. 

2 hours ago, Vergil said:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/43002-easiest-way-to-get-to-lv100-without-a-turbo-controller/?page=2#comment-1831379

If you have trust worthy partner you can do it online also. Obviously its gonna take longer. 

https://www.maxgaming.se/sv/ps4-handkontroll/fighting-commander-ps4-ps3-pc?gclid=CjwKCAjw57b3BRBlEiwA1Imytrh8ajxtCYKBBH8IYTic8Hpj34yvsqkPyJ0-X4n60AevNAIHv38faBoC-4sQAvD_BwE

I recommend getting this. Not just for Injustice but other games as well. This one even has auto turbo :)

Man. I’m having some trouble posting normally ?.

But Autohotkey or Turbo Controller huh? I’ll pass for both those options. So how about just playing regularly online? The trophyguide says 90 hours, if 50 of that is the online grind it isn’t that bad.

2 hours ago, Vergil said:

Edited by BB-BakkerJ