Cuphead Now Available On PS4!

Undead Wolf

1 minute ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Sure? I must admit that the achievment pacifist does sound quite scary and hard1f605.png

Honestly. It's nothing too hard. I've done it twice and it took less than a few days the first time and the second time was just casually.

Again. It doesn't mean it's a 5/10 or anything but it's definitely not up there with Super Meat Boy or any of the hard games along them lines.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

If the trophy list is an exact copy of the "Achievement" X-Box one, those "Beat the devil at his own game" and "Pacifist" trophies will be a pimple in the groin.

The Beat the devil one is stackable, so you can enjoy the whole game without taking much care about its difficulty,  and then run directly to get S/A+ ranks in the second run. 

However, timing and muscle memory  will play a huge part in this. The game itself is awsome, but it has its challenge. Personally it has take me so long because I jumped to PS4 after playing this. I can't wait to see this reveal!

Seen playthroughs of the game, not played it myself.  But I'd be all for giving it a go.  Not sure if I'd have the skill to actually finish the game, let alone do all these A rankings and what have you, but giving it a go and seeing how well I do will be good enough for me, even if I just finish the game once.

This was so fun over on Xbox, it's nice to see it suddenly arrive on PS4. I wonder if they'll take the opportunity to make a new trophy list or if they will reuse their Xbox list. If they ask for all S ranks this time around, I'm betting the chances of this game sporting an ultra rare plat will skyrocket. 

Edited by ExistentialSolid

I'm not normally a fan of purposely difficult games, but Cuphead was the exception. A true joy to play. I didn't try and 100% it but it really smooth, fun, and the art is amazing. I played about 50% of the game and got stuck without going back to it, but I need to at some point.

The Xbox achievement list can be seen below (obviously expect the PS4 list to be identical). Generally speaking, it's for getting an A- rank (or higher) for all bosses on normal, and then finishing the game on Expert. You need 1 S rank only. Probably a 7/10 difficulty. Beyond my skill but within many of yours, I'm sure.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Cuphead/achievements#m9300085

Edited by PhantomFear94

Didn't click for me that it might come out immediately with the store stuff leaking last night. Shuhei doing a great job with the indies at the moment. Is asking for Ori next being too greedy. ? 

Edited by EIdain