Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?

Crzy Minus

Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Question above.

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

At this point unfortunately no, I've managed at 30-40% winrate but the combination of disconnects and team games means I'm just not able to string 5 together and it's getting frustrating. The game is really fun but the infallible trophy is not. I don't mind losing solo because it always feels like it was my own fault, making a mistake or getting overconfident. With teams games though it very often feels like I can't do enough to keep my team from losing, playing something like hoarders and seeing your team immediately push all the balls away really wears on the patience.

Well I spoke too soon, the stars aligned and I managed it. I've ended up logging around a 50% win rate over 30 games today so I played really well but damn is it stressful at the end. The difference between this streak and the rest though (apart from shit teams lol) was that I just decided to not really worry about the streak until the final, it helped keep me calmer. All in all this run had 6 team games so about the average amount. All of the games went for the full 5 rounds as well.

I'm very relieved to be clear of having to worry about streaks, though I might offer some help to others tomorrow with their own streaks.

Also if anyone is interested in logging their rounds/wins/loses etc I have made a template for myself for listing what each round was, so send me a message if you want the template for yourself.

I have over 35 wins but I can't get more than 3 wins in a row... I'll get all the trophies I can get while maybe make it to 5 one day. Honestly I don't really mind if I never achieve it. The game is so fun and I'll keep playing from time to time and when they add new maps/modes.

I was able to get he 5 wins in a row trophy so I will be earning the platinum for this game.

However I will admit that going for the 5 wins in a row trophy, did slightly ruin my enjoyment of the game since anytime I got a win streak I felt stressed.

It's still a fun game and I have enjoyed my time playing it, but my advice is not to think too much about getting the platinum for this game.

I don't think I will aim for platinum, because of the trophy that we all know well, unfortunately I don't have perseverance and time to apply myself as I did when I was a boy, I really like the game and I don't want to ruin it by stressing myself for a trophy, if something changes in the future, so be it , only then will I think about it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fish613 said:

I don't understand everyone's problem with the team games. They actually increase your odds of winning.

definitely not the case. in team games with 2 teams, you have most likely a 50% chance of losing give or take and in 3 teams most likely a 33% chance of losing give or take. in races i consistently finish in top 10 with lots of 1st, 2nd and 3rds. ive maybe lost 5 races total and have lost wwwaaayyyy more team games.

• Like 2

I've been disconnected so many times since it launched that I haven't even managed one win yet! Let alone 5 in a row to help with the platinum. Maybe when the servers are better I may try but it's just a fun game for me. I have too many other games to try and Platinum, this'll be my "take a break" game.

11 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

I've been getting tired of multiplayer trophies for awhile now, and this game might be the last straw. I don't feel like I should put my time on trophies where all chances are low due to the multiplayer factor these days anymore especially when the trophy description is this demanding, even ultra hard single-player games would feel more fair and less frustrating than game trophies like these. My plan at the moment is to play it for awhile until I reach level 40 and collect as many trophies on the way, then I'll probably never touch it again. The game itself is still great fun, but at some point it starts to feel repetitive. Unless they make another patch adding more content (which is most likely the case) and make the trophies easier, I might consider going back to it.

How do you guys feel on this?

Essentially, the devs had described this as a gameshow-type game that is meant for relaxing, casual games, and not competitiveness. The 5 wins in a row trophy only promotes competitiveness, and makes the game more stressful than it should. It's not when you win every so often. You feel good about it, but when you're having to earn another and another right after each other, you're becoming stressed at the thought of losing the streak and having to start over. If it was up to me, they wouldn't have included such a trophy in the first place, or made it where you reach the final round 5x in a row. Right now, i'm just focused on grinding the level 40, 500 qualifications, and see if I can get some more 1st place races. I've given up on getting any further wins. It just burns me out, considering how fun the game had been (well besides the fall ball game mode, fuck that.) 

• Like 1

Doubt ill bother because 5 wins and I cba with putting time in to plat. Maybe ill get it playing with friends but I don't see us playing a whole lot to even get plat.

I will say its a fun game though and I don't care for trophies that much. Ill likely just get everything besides 5 wins and call it a day. 

Edited by lilpain97

I'll play the game on my another account for fun and if I'm able to have episodes win streaks consistently, then I'll play it on this account. So far on my first time playing the game, I made it to the final round only once but got eliminated. 

It would have been cool if the trophy was to win 5 episodes within 24 or even less hours, way easier to do once you got more into the game.

Edited by Deceptrox

If I have to get 5 wins in a row while going for every other trophy, then yes. If I don’t... then no.

However it is a game I can see myself returning to as updates roll out so maybe it’ll eventually get a bit easier and I’ll grab it. As it stands I doubt I’ll platinum anytime soon, and that’s okay because it’s still a fun experience.

Edited by Skurkitty

12 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

At this point unfortunately no, I've managed at 30-40% winrate but the combination of disconnects and team games means I'm just not able to string 5 together and it's getting frustrating. The game is really fun but the infallible trophy is not. I don't mind losing solo because it always feels like it was my own fault, making a mistake or getting overconfident. With teams games though it very often feels like I can't do enough to keep my team from losing, playing something like hoarders and seeing your team immediately push all the balls away really wears on the patience.

If that's your winrate then stick to It. You might get it in a week, and this could be a very desireable plat.

I'll try to do my best to get all the trophies I can get. But I will not waste my time for "Infallible".

The devs knew it's really hard to reach it, and most of it is luck.

Will see how the game will be update in the future and if it's easier. 

I really don't like to have an unfinish game in my library but for once, why not.

This game is really fun.