A "late" introduction!

GamepartnersTV

Hello and welcome to a late introduction from me! You can call me Game!

Now let's celebrate!

tumblr_m5858p82vh1qlz4fx.gif

No? Ok....

First off...

One question I been gettting is whether I am a male or female.... Welll....

I like to keep that to myself since we all gamers here and does gender need to be a factor here?

As you tell from my trophies... I don't think I can consider myself a trophy hunter since I have very few platinum but least I'm proud of them.

My most proud Vita Platnium is of course... Persona 4 Golden! I can go on and on why I think I love this series so much but that is another story. Now who's played that quiz show?

XtvP3.jpg

The most proud PS3 platnium Umm..... I would say Borderlands 2! Since it was the first M-rated I played ( Don't ask me why... It was my first one okay!) Plus there was something about that game that just pulled me in okay... And there was guns... Lots of them... This was also the first FPS I played (and don't ask how come I manage to avoid them okay?) Did you guys find Jimmy Jenkins yet?

Borderlands2_Jimmy_Jenkins_Missing.png

I typically like RPGs and JRPGs becaus there is something about them that amazes me... Blame Persona for that  :giggle:  (I got into it when  Persona 4 Arena came out in the US... so yeah)

I also love games that have customization of characters! It's like I'm in the game or something... White Knight Chronicles kinda broke it to me that I love that sort of game... Why servers are down why!

tumblr_ltb64r44xW1qmzn3po1_500.gif

I'm a very nice person but I'll be mean if circumstances come to it...

I do take friend requests but I hate it someone sends me to many private messages. I had this one incident where a guy wouldn't stop messaging me to join his Borderlands 2 game... I wasn't that great of a player but hey I don't want to be forced to do things.

Second I need to know you first. Sometimes I have a "friend" in my list and I forget why I add them in the first plate.

I really don't know what else to put so....

tumblr_m58562nB4k1qlz4fx.gif

For your questions of course if you have any!  :shakefist:

• Like 2

Seen you around, figured you be a big fan of Persona 4.. I'm surprised you only got into it last year (P4A) though O_o Persona 4 is one of my favorite games, probably my most favorite from PS2 gen and my current favorite on PS Vita.

Also, just to add more Persona to this thread:

teddiewave.gif