50 Hives

Carnage0702

Even though I've only done maybe 20-25 Hives, I feel like I've done 50 already, this is so mind numbing to do, I'm very tempted to give up for now and wait untill the new character is released.

EDIT: I guess I had done more Hives than I thought I had as I finally got this today and the Platinum! Now to put this down till the new character is released.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

I have been doing Hive runs (the first Hive "Let the Games begin") for over a week now. I can't really do more then 5 or so per day because it just gets too mind numbing.

However I have been running all of them at Challenge Lv. I and now I read that Challenge Lv. I runs don't count towards the trophy ? Can anyone confirm this ???

Also do we have confirmation now that you have to do them with the same character ? Black Widow is my main and 150 character but I have also done the Hive with a few other characters like Iron Man, Hulk and Thor.

Also can the trophy be done with the same Hive or do you have do different ones ? Someone in here said they only got the trophy after they switched to another Hive after doing the first one for more then 80 times.

Have the latest patches affected this trophy (does it now pop at 50 ?) ?

The requirements for this trophy are so confusing !

Edited by Cloudbahamut

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2020 at 10:39 PM, Cloudbahamut said:

I have been doing Hive runs (the first Hive "Let the Games begin") for over a week now. I can't really do more then 5 or so per day because it just gets too mind numbing.

However I have been running all of them at Challenge Lv. I and now I read that Challenge Lv. I runs don't count towards the trophy ? Can anyone confirm this ???

Also do we have confirmation now that you have to do them with the same character ? Black Widow is my main and 150 character but I have also done the Hive with a few other characters like Iron Man, Hulk and Thor.

Also can the trophy be done with the same Hive or do you have do different ones ? Someone in here said they only got the trophy after they switched to another Hive after doing the first one for more then 80 times.

I want to know this thing too since i didn't unlocked it yet.

On 30.10.2020 at 11:39 PM, Cloudbahamut said:

I did maybe 6 different Hives until I started my grind for the trophy. I only did the first one (Let The Games Begin) and I used Iron Man, Thor and Ms. Marvel and after about 30 or so Hives I got the trophy for overall character level 250 so I switched back to Iron Man for the rest of them and the trophy popped at exactly 50 Hives.

From what I've gathered the thing that seems to bug out trophies is the multiplayer. I played the game exclusively offline and I had zero issues with trophies, including this one.

Edited by GeneSaw

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2020 at 10:53 PM, Carnage0702 said:

Let the games begin is all I've been doing and I even had my friend get his trophy yesterday for the 50 Hives and we only played together so I'm 100% sure mine is glitched. I've been working on a new save anyways

If your doing it with someone else if there hosting the game it won’t count towards your 50 if you get what I mean. I’ve been playing purely solo and been doing hive missions every day for the last 2 weeks and I still don’t have it I kind of like the game but this one is really pissing me off. 

On 12/15/2020 at 2:19 PM, TriviCo said:

If your doing it with someone else if there hosting the game it won’t count towards your 50 if you get what I mean. I’ve been playing purely solo and been doing hive missions every day for the last 2 weeks and I still don’t have it I kind of like the game but this one is really pissing me off. 

That explains why i've done about 100 of these but the newsletter they send out says i only did 8. Wow what a waste of time.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got this trophy this morning.

Played 20 something Multiplayer various Hives since game released.

Played Multiplayer at Challenge Level 1 x 8 
Played Single Player (with Match Making Disabled) at Challenge Level 1 x 23

"Let the Games Begin"

Edited by Bladerunnrr
Let the Games Begin

On 12/29/2020 at 2:55 PM, Tripple_Barnett said:

Square Enix sends out a Newsletter usually monthly. There it will tell you various stats like how many Hives you did. 

Where in the letter does it show your stats for the Hives? I see how many HARM rooms I've finished

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I'm looking to farm 'let the game begin' for this trophy. I'm just wondering does it matter which difficulty I do it on to earn progress for this trophy?

Can do it on any difficulty. I rotated between let the game begin and the forest/desert hive to keep it somewhat interesting. Also keep in mind there are 3 other hives that have to be done to get to the Elite Heroic Hive, which has it's own separate trophy. Might as well get those done first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why cant I change the challenge difficulty ? I beat the Story mode at Challenge level II a long ago I played a lot of warzones at level III cause of the trophy but it seems Icant change it no more ? ? was it changed in a patch ? Or what ? Cause the hives are so much boring I wanted to at least make it as easy as possible but I cant ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Why cant I change the challenge difficulty ? I beat the Story mode at Challenge level II a long ago I played a lot of warzones at level III cause of the trophy but it seems Icant change it no more ? ? was it changed in a patch ? Or what ? Cause the hives are so much boring I wanted to at least make it as easy as possible but I cant ?

If you are over power level 140 you can’t change on some missions since they are capped at 130-140. 

But if this happens in a low power level hero you can fix this bug by going to the DLC map. Press :up: at a war table and choose the DLC. Change difficulty on any mission but don’t start it. Press :up: again and go back to Initiative and you should now be able to change difficulty again. 

Hopes this helps. 

26 minutes ago, Gloom12356776543 said:

Why cant I change the challenge difficulty ? I beat the Story mode at Challenge level II a long ago I played a lot of warzones at level III cause of the trophy but it seems Icant change it no more ? 1f914.png was it changed in a patch ? Or what ? Cause the hives are so much boring I wanted to at least make it as easy as possible but I cant 1f621.png

If you're trying to do "Let the Games Begin", power level 40 is the absolute minimum you can do. I tried to lower it with a really low character (28 or something), and it was locked. Switched to a 48, I could lower it to 43.

5 hours ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Ive done 9 hive missions and the trophy for doing 5 still havent popped, guess expecting the 50 hives trophy to pop after the 50th one will be a long shot.

That sucks. Hopefully it pops for you soon. Mine popped right when they should. So happy to be done this pos of a trophy. No more Hices for me. Only need 2 more days to farm Poly and get PL 150.