Pre-Orders Started!

Berzerkgod313

31 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

i say we all call jim ryan and see if he can do us a solid and help witht he pre order lmfao

4 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

This is ridiculous. Sony knows its of high demand and let's these retailers only open preorder windows for certain countries. They'll be sold out long before USA even opens.

well to be fair some areas didnt get ps4 for months after its release. i have a friend in greece his wasnt released for i think 3 months after america if i recall. 

theyll have enough though they always do. they pump those things out like pain medicine

4 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

yah im stuck on the best buy checkout page it just keeps crashing lol. im sure more will be up later in the month thats what they did with ps4

It's worth noting that sometimes it's better to use their app. In the limited edition 2TB limited edition PS4, they updated the app and kept that up before they did their website, so, to those that used the website (such as myself) over the app, lost out. Because we basically DDOS'd the website >_>

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i say we all call jim ryan and see if he can do us a solid and help witht he pre order lmfao

well to be fair some areas didnt get ps4 for months after its release. i have a friend in greece his wasnt released for i think 3 months after america if i recall. 

theyll have enough though they always do. they pump those things out like pain medicine

Lol just imagined someone pumping their veins full of PS5 chips. ??

Thanks for the laugh! :) 

• Like 1

Got a access denied to the gamestop ps5 page. Got through and I see the pre order buttons but when you press them nothing happens.

Best buy wont let you check out.  I click the ps5 console icon in my cart and it does not show it as being sold out so I add it again and it says limit one per customer.

I see pages of them over priced selling on Ebay.

had no problem pre ordering the ps4, this is a mess.

i do not see them on amazon yet.

7 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

It's worth noting that sometimes it's better to use their app. In the limited edition 2TB limited edition PS4, they updated the app and kept that up before they did their website, so, to those that used the website (such as myself) over the app, lost out. Because we basically DDOS'd the website >_>

i unfortunately use a old outdated phone that cant use apps (im a conspiracy nut) but thanks for the advice. its times like these i wish id just give in and let them harvest all my data lol

7 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Lol just imagined someone pumping their veins full of PS5 chips. ??

Thanks for the laugh! :) 

haha or some big meathead at the gym bench pressing  a ps5 on each end instead of weights just to flex on us gamers 

oh and a heads up for anyone ordering at best buy, make sure you delete their geek squad 2 yr plan if you dont want it. they auto added it to my cart for no reason. they also changed my zipcode as i was clicking checkout multiple times.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

now best buy is saying ps5 is out of stock fml i give up for tonight

4 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Why didn't Sony mention pre-orders? Lol never knew and never checked until now and it is all sold out

they decided to announce it today right when they announced the price. they prob wanted to out do corona and have the biggest pandemic to break that record along with every other record sony has broken lol

43 minutes ago, KSTORM25 said:

Yeah Wal Mart.ca has both models still 

I'm really not trusting Walmart. They either have a massive amount of stock or are just going to accept a ton of orders and cancel what they can't fill.

I just ordered a back up at The Source. They still have disc stock. Also got an extra controller. Never could get through on EB site

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I'm really not trusting Walmart. They either have a massive amount of stock or are just going to accept a ton of orders and cancel what they can't fill.

I just ordered a back up at The Source. They still have disc stock. Also got an extra controller. Never could get through on EB site

Referencing the 2TB limited edition PS4, both Walmart and Amazon oversold preorders (and other retailers too I think) I really wouldn't expect them to have improved between then and now