Trophy Thoughts - No platinum

AllanGronkjaer

5 hours ago, Mui-Desu said:

So.. Other than the platinum complain, how many hours are we looking to if we want to get the 100%?

By the looks of it, I'd guess 50 to 80 hours depending on the person playing the game. Plus luck also comes into play with the gacha system (which is actually not as bad as I thought it would be)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mui-Desu said:

So.. Other than the platinum complain, how many hours are we looking to if we want to get the 100%?

By the looks of it, I'd guess 50 to 80 hours depending on the person playing the game. Plus luck also comes into play with the gacha system (which is actually not as bad as I thought it would be)

Thought I hadn't send it... Sent it twice and now I've no idea how to delete it heh

Edited by OgaZoSo

Ok this is weird. So I've also downloaded the EU region Genshin Impact but when I load it up my NA account character could play on the EU region. So im thinking could save possible be cross. Like if i pop a chest trophy on NA can I then start up the EU region and pop the chest trophy there.

18 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Ok this is weird. So I've also downloaded the EU region Genshin Impact but when I load it up my NA account character could play on the EU region. So im thinking could save possible be cross. Like if i pop a chest trophy on NA can I then start up the EU region and pop the chest trophy there.

Looks like the game is crossplay across all platforms, but cross save only exists between PC and mobile. Not sure how that will affect trophies, sounds like a worthwhile experiment though.

I've been really enjoying this. I'm like 6 hours in and I can't believe this is free. In terms of first impressions, this game waited 4 hours to even tell me how real money can be spent. Unlike some payed MMO's.
Learning that the Heart shaped rock trophy requires multiplayer to unlock, has me spooked, I don't know if I have any friends who will play enough to unlock co-op...

Ah well. I'm enjoying this more than breath of the wild (god this makes it look subpar), so that is a win.

I was disappointed by not having a plat, but honestly the game is really fun so I just play it on an alt account. 

I have a feeling this could go the way of Neverwinter with so many add ons and DLC, considering how the (majority) of people rate it quite highly. That would be enticing to me.

On 01/10/2020 at 10:19 AM, Draps-1337 said:

I've been really enjoying this. I'm like 6 hours in and I can't believe this is free. In terms of first impressions, this game waited 4 hours to even tell me how real money can be spent. Unlike some payed MMO's.
Learning that the Heart shaped rock trophy requires multiplayer to unlock, has me spooked, I don't know if I have any friends who will play enough to unlock co-op...

Ah well. I'm enjoying this more than breath of the wild (god this makes it look subpar), so that is a win.

I guess it's time to lauch some gaming sessions on this site haha ! 

One Co-op is acceptable, especially since this one is not that hard ! I'm starting the game too, but i've know worst trophy list than that ^^ 

I just hope they don't put too much DLC with Co-op trophy because it's kind of like MMORPG, so i don't want to put all of my time in it especially for trophies like this (I've done all of the 1000 Trophies on FFXIV and it's enough for one life xD)

I'm guessing they gonna put a platinum when they update the game, like Overwatch did (Correct me if i'm wrong, but no plat at the start of OW on PS4 right ?)

Edited by K0ttarr0
  • Like 2

I wanted to try this game really bad but seeing there's no platinum trophy and there's Bronze trophies that have a 0.1% completion (game's just released I know but still) isn't doing it for me. Hard pass on this one for me.

I'm okay with games not havnig a platinum trophy (Hitman is a great example) but only bronze and silver that require you to put over 100 hours in a game is pretty stupid. That's like retiring from your job where you've worked for the past 20 years and only getting a coupon for a free drink, very unrewarding. ?

Edited by its_ArchroniX

On 9/28/2020 at 5:45 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I'm actually happy that it has no plat, and might give it a whirl. I doubt I'll put the time into it to get 100%, but since there are so few trophies, it might be worth throwing in for a few hours.

This is the first time that I see someone is happy that there is no plat on this website.

Partially unrelated to the topic, but is the game difficult? Or there's a feat you cannot unlock for the 100%? Being a little lurker about the completition clubs in NA/EU versions but nobody has got all the trophies. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is due the fact that 1 single trophy is locked due the regional sharing accounts or something like that? I read in other topic that this could be the issue. Really want to hit this game, but my backlog holds me at the moment. 

6 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Partially unrelated to the topic, but is the game difficult? Or there's a feat you cannot unlock for the 100%? Being a little lurker about the completition clubs in NA/EU versions but nobody has got all the trophies. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is due the fact that 1 single trophy is locked due the regional sharing accounts or something like that? I read in other topic that this could be the issue. Really want to hit this game, but my backlog holds me at the moment. 

The game is not hard but since only 2 of the planned 6/7 regions are available atm, there's limited options in gaining xp and that's why nobody have unlocked the phase 6 trophies.

• Like 3

This is the rare case for me where trophies dictated my interest in the game.

I tried it out, thought it was fine, but probably wouldn't have even given it the time of day without the anime aesthetic. The mobile nature of it especially left me really with a take it or leave feeling... and so with the trophies being so few and not varied or tied to any kind story progression or anything left me with no motivation to play.

No plat is always annoying, even though it's low percentage of games I'll ever even go for a plat in- but the entire list being so bare bones is a turn off. And with no trophies, as far as I'm concerned, to go for- I don't have the desire to play the game.

2 hours ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

Nearly impossible 100% because two of the trophies glitched or maybe no one has earned.

Not glitched (at least I don't think they are) most of the top players currently are just hitting AR 40 and character level 60-70 ish. the two trophies in question require the player to ascend their weapons past level 70 and their character past level 70. This requires huge amounts of grinding and playing every day to get the materials and the huge volume of in-game money to upgrade. the only reason some players are at 70 currently is because they have been dropping lots of cash to speed up the game. but only to a certain degree. they still have to wait for dailies and weekly dungeons to reset before getting more materials required to ascend.
This is at least a 4 - 5 week 100% in its current state. because your grinding slows down too, because ore, chests and some bosses take realtime days to respawn.

I'm guessing this trophy list will get an update too with the next content dump.

For reference I just got the phase 2 trophies after about 60-70 hours, playing 100% free to play.

• Like 3