Trophy Thoughts?

Yet another bad game on PS4 just like Orc Slayer, Little Adventure on the Prarie, Inner Kung Fu Game, Superhero X, etc.

Sorry about the complaint about the game. Ignore the beginning words I said because I was an idiot.

Anyways, Thoughts on the trophy list? Also, There is two stacks such as the NA version and EU versions.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx
Edited due to Dangan fanboys/fangirls triggered over UDG being in the bad game list. I replace UDG to LAoTP. Are you happy now, Dangan fanboys/fangirls!

2 minutes ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

Bruh! Just ignore the complaint. There is two stacks popped outta nowhere.

I will ignore the complaint, but only because you yelled 'Bruh!' at me and it made me giggle.  

I was going to post a mock comment, actually, saying something like 'YES!  I mean...you know, another Riding Stables game.  That's cool.'  But you beat me to the idea.

Edit: I'm absolutely not opposed to playing this, for the record.

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

yo, why are you dissing Ultra Despair Girls? It's a great game and shouldn't be listed there

wait, you diss UDG but never played the first two danganronpa games beforehand like you should, bruhhh

It's my personal opinion. And Don't bruh me. If you like these kind of game, I'm okay with that! ???

I'm so confused how this got a .. sequel? The first one was horrible. The tank controls was the worst thing they did for that game.

Edit: If they somehow come out with a physical again, at least I'll be able to borrow it from my job like I did with the original one... despite that being a horrible experience to playthrough it. This would just go with all of my other meme plats.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I'm surprised this game sold well enough to warrant a sequel.
I gave the first game a chance, but it ended up being with my top 10 worst playstation 4 games not sure if I would bother with this one.
 Then there are some games that you wonder why never got a sequel.
I would have rather had a sequel to the Cursed Crusade game way back on PS3 instead.

8 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Guys why do you waste your time with these terrible games? Support actual game developers. Playing a bad game is like watching paint dry. Srsly who here is actually going to play the game for the story and gameplay? That's what I thought. 

And I imagine you played Road Bustle for the story and the gameplay, right? Thank goodness you're here to support "actual game developers" and set us all straight.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 2

Horse games continue to bring out the worst from people here. It happens like clockwork. This time around is nowhere near as intense as last time but I still feel that non-violent games centred around interacting with animals are nice & I'll take them when I can get them. Will probably wait for a sale on this one but I only need this & that second Bibi & Tina's for a complete collection of horse-game completions. That's definitely something to look forward to in the future. I tried looking this game up & assuming it's the same as the switch version there aren't any tank controls. Trophy list looks pretty comprehensive I'm sure it'll take the better part of an afternoon & then some.

On 01/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, TheSleepyBeauty said:

Guys why do you waste your time with these terrible games? Support actual game developers. Playing a bad game is like watching paint dry. Srsly who here is actually going to play the game for the story and gameplay? That's what I thought. 

Say what you will about it but when I did the 100% for 'my little riding champion' I was totally engrossed in the story. It had 'unique' German-English voice acting with a delightfully generic tween-show style narrative & a nice open world for immersion. Shit was hilarious.  If you're an actor surely you have the connections to get the sorta party favours to make horse games fun get mad tips from your waiting job to buy drugs with & therefore have the means to enjoy watching paint dry or anything else comparable, dunno why you're hating tbh.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Horse games continue to bring out the worst from people here. It happens like clockwork. This time around is nowhere near as intense as last time but I still feel that non-violent games centred around interacting with animals are nice & I'll take them when I can get them. Will probably wait for a sale on this one but I only need this & that second Bibi & Tina's for a complete collection of horse-game completions. That's definitely something to look forward to in the future. I tried looking this game up & assuming it's the same as the switch version there aren't any tank controls. Trophy list looks pretty comprehensive I'm sure it'll take the better part of an afternoon & then some.

Say what you will about it but when I did the 100% for 'my little riding champion' I was totally engrossed in the story. It had 'unique' German-English voice acting with a delightfully generic tween-show style narrative & a nice open world for immersion. Shit was hilarious.  If you're an actor surely you have the connections to get the sorta party favours to make horse games fun get mad tips from your waiting job to buy drugs with & therefore have the means to enjoy watching paint dry or anything else comparable, dunno why you're hating tbh.

Okay your whole sentence made no sense whatsoever lol. I'm hating over the fact that people choose to spend insane amount of money over low budget games that probably made dirt cheap to make that took no effort in them. "Let's make this terrible game and slap a platinum on it". I fall victim to several games like this I'll admit but this one is just pure dumb. Look at the graphics! The price is probably a 50-60 dollar game. Their scamming you yet you still will buy it. You should really go play some triple AAA games sometime because if you enjoy this clearly you haven't even bother to play a decent game before. "Waiting job to buy drugs with" is a little harsh to say to someone and seem's like something Trump would say. I'm done arguing over a child's game tbh. You do you.