Best Buy (Black Friday) Ad Revealed (U.S)

Ghost

4 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

is imgur really a real source like I feel like it's not

Β 

Sorry, You're right. Screenshots were taken from BestBuy and uploaded to Imgur.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Is this in-store or online? Cuz I don’t wanna go all the way there to get turned away.

if it's a doorbuster, you can only buy that in store. Everything else you can get online

11 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Looks very underwhelming.

Nintendo games are discounted more than $15 for once, that's pretty big. Finally going to snatch up Fire Emblem

Just now, majob said:

if it's a doorbuster, you can only buy that in store. Everything else you can get online

I saw the headphones are already sold out. I’m wondering if they will get more before the sale starts.

Β 

I really wanted to get a PS4 with some of those cheap games, but it’s not even listed.

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I saw the headphones are already sold out. I’m wondering if they will get more before the sale starts.

Β 

I really wanted to get a PS4 with some of those cheap games, but it’s not even listed.

Odds are they'll have more in stock. this is going to be a month long sale most likely. Retailers are doing Black Friday ads earlier and earlier and for longer.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:03 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Well let’s hope soΒ cuz Imma be pissed if I saved up all that money for nothing.

Β 

I recall when I was a BestBuy employee that stock for Black Friday ad sales were put on hold. That if we didn't have it on the floor before Black Friday, but had an inventory in the system, that it was being held.

Β 

Best of luck to you.Β 

Saving money is good? Patience, my young padawan.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:13 AM, ZZ383 said:

Β 

I recall when I was a BestBuy employee that stock for Black Friday ad sales were put on hold. That if we didn't have it on the floor before Black Friday, but had an inventory in the system, that it was being held.

Β 

Best of luck to you.Β 

Saving money is good? Patience, my young padawan.

I HADΒ about $1000 saved.Β 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

P5R for $20 is pretty tempting, as is Nioh 2 for $10. But some of these "deals" are downright embarrassing. Witcher 3 Complete Edition for $20? LOL - that doesn't even match a PSN sale price that's appeared multiple times. And I can't help but chuckle at FFXII at $20 for the Switch. I bought the PS4 version for $15 years ago.

Β 

All in all, underwhelming, but this might be the first time ever that I've purchased a Black Friday deal.

Besides the Nintendo games the only really good deal is P5R at $20, how different is from original, just some add content like Warriors 4 ultimate or a retold story?

Β 

Btw, if someone is interested in US Region, Target has some deals right now, I grabbed Lego Harry Potter PS4 at $10.Β Vanilla kingdom hearts 3 is alsoΒ 10 if you're interested, and FF7 Remake at $25

Β 

The only old game I recall to want a sale is Greedfall (I hope no more than 15) hmm maybe Amalur also. and SR3 remastered at $10 (crossing fingers)

Edited by GoldenShaka

On 11/3/2020 at 8:57 AM, majob said:

Retailers are doing Black Friday ads earlier and earlier and for longer.

I'm assuming most retailers are extending their black Friday online sales due to covid to discourage a big crowd on the actual day. I can only hope it's not as rambunctious as usual.Β 

24 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

I'm assuming most retailers are extending their black Friday online sales due to covid to discourage a big crowd on the actual day. I can only hope it's not as rambunctious as usual.Β 

Yep, that must be the main reason and the other to clear stock, many losses during this last quarter.