No ps5 trophies

BabyGrinch86

They have confirmed that it will be a shared list of ps4/ps5. I'm  little disappointed but I will wait for a sale for th.e season passes and just play it on ps4

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-11-02-borderlands-3-next-gen-faq/

EDIT: THIS POST IS NOW REDUNANT AS A PS5 LIST IS NOW AVAILABLE.

Edited by Barney071986
  • Like 2

Lol thank God. 

I haven't played Borderlands 3, but I only want to play it once and get the Platinum and then move on to other games. Instead of wasting my time trying to do the game twice in a row. Cause it's easier since it's still fresh in your head and you would do everything quicker the 2nd time around. 

I hope other developers do the same, since some games are backwards compatible. I understood why they made a new trophy list for the PS4 cause you cant play PS3 games on the PS4. 

In my opinion I think that playing PS4 games on PS5 through backwards compatibility should continue using the existing PS4 trophy lists, but if it’s like Cyberpunk 2077 or Spider-Man Miles Morales where the PS4 and PS5 versions are seperate releases then they should be seperate lists (even if there’s a PS4>PS5 upgrade available). Any remasters should also be forced to have a new trophy stack.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 3:14 AM, LordWikii said:

I think the devs lied to us because there is in fact a PS5 trophy list.

https://www.exophase.com/game/borderlands-3-psn-2/trophies/

On 11/8/2020 at 3:27 AM, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

they might have gotten confused since it doesn't seem like many bigger developers actually pay attention to trophies and what all of it means 

Have we seen any games that have shared lists yet? It's possible that the way PSNP and Exophase are pulling data wouldn't catch this yet. Not saying it definitely is (or isn't) shared, but I wouldn't be surprised if trophy sites have to do a little cleanup over the next week or two.