Watch Dogs DELAYED!

Matthew_Banfield

Watch Dogs is delayed until spring 2014. The reasons behind the game being delayed are understandable but I must admit I am gutted! It was the only game I had preordered with the PS4!

What do you guys think?

Source: http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-delay/

FURTHER NEWS

IGN have stated that "The Crew" will also be delayed. Both games now have the earliest release date of April 1st.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/watch-dogs-the-crew-delayed-until-at-least-april-2014?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Edited by Matthew_Banfield

FURTHER NEWS

IGN have stated that "The Crew" will also be delayed. Both games now have the earliest release date of April 1st.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/watch-dogs-the-crew-delayed-until-at-least-april-2014?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Please let this be an early April Fools' Day joke from Ubi

My reaction is a great big "F**K!!"

Why? Because I'd preordered the PS4/WatchDogs Bundle... I have no other preordered games for PS4, so unless I can quickly secure Knack, I'll end up having a new console with no games.

I wish they'd announced the delay sooner. They left it rather late.

I had everything all settled. Money, transport, bundle all arranged and finalised. I'm not gonna whine and moan but i am a bit annoyed.

well i guess that Knack won't have to fight for attention... im sure a lot of folks will just swing toward Killzone...

I think its great that they don't release Watch Dogs in the same time frame as AC anyway... Plus the fact that they want to release the best quality is admirable.

I must admit the announcement is on quite short notice, the game was supposed to come out next month and people have already preordered the PlayStation 4 bundle. I have no issue waiting though, better to have it late and done to a really good standard.

That's exactly why I think it is due to some pretty severe game-breaking or even system-breaking glitch that was found. Or maybe it's not doing what they said it could and they just found out. Some game companies aren't above shoving something slightly broken out the door and saying "Fuck it, we'll fix it in the next patch!", or even something missing features and saying, "Fuck it, we'll make it a DLC!"

When i saw the news i was like damn i just submitted the form from amazon about switching my preorder to the watch dog bundle.

so contacted amazon uk and explained the situation.  the customer service person said they are aware of the issue and will be sending out new emails to the people who ordered that bundle asking to select another bundle.

so anyone who ordered from amazon uk can at least not worry about there ps4 order.