Petition for DLC , please sign! the more the better!

4 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

We are talking EA here fixing trophies isn't going to put money in their pockets.  

i dont think they will loose millions for only doing an update to auto pop all dlc trophies for example lmao

they did it before on fifa19 like mentioned on the post.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've signed it but there is less than zero chance of success.

alright thanks, patience is the key here, we need to also hit them up on social media like some ppl use to do in these cases. The links are on the post.

We will try our best to change something, who knows this might be fixed since pvz gw2 isn't a bad title from ea and has a good player base still even in 2020. 

4 hours ago, LightningBreath_ said:

I just need another boss hunt mystery portal so i can delete this game, last one happened exactly 1 year ago so hoping next month would be the month. 

yeah i know. they add new events every month on first tuesday of the month but it doesnt make big difference, the events aren't the right ones.

I need boss hunt, cats vs dinos and community challenges. All unobtainable stuff atm. 

36 minutes ago, Plague_Dominate said:

Then why did you sign it? If i may ask...

EA sucks. I wont even bother trying to sign. 

yeah no shit everyone knows that but if we all think like that how will anything change lol why put so much negativity into this? best we can do is to try our best and all options possible to have something changed. Look at fifa19, they fixed it and it was also same problem as pvz2. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I know EA is the publisher and has final say, but reaching out to Pop Cap would probably be a better approach and net more positive results.

Yeah auto pop would make it an easy and fast fix for sure, but at this point, we accept anything aslong as if there's a chance to get everything completed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

yeah i know. they add new events every month on first tuesday of the month but it doesnt make big difference, the events aren't the right ones.

I need boss hunt, cats vs dinos and community challenges. All unobtainable stuff atm. 

Actually boss hunt is still obtainable since they only mentioned cat vs dinos and community challenges are going to be discontinued.

We just need the god damn event to happen.

4 minutes ago, LightningBreath_ said:

Actually boss hunt is still obtainable since they only mentioned cat vs dinos and community challenges are going to be discontinued.

We just need the god damn event to happen.

hmm i've only read they stopped the community challenges, but either way they need to put an option for players to be able to get the DLC completion, not only boss hunt. 

Yeah any way to fix it would be alright for the players and trophy hunters out there, a fix to make everything obtainable again lol. And yeah ik they fixed trophy to win on all launch maps iirc. They are aware very well of all issues their products have regarding glitches or trophies but they're just sloppy I guess that's why players need to push the idea of the fix so they'll eventually fix it! Isn't Soo much to ask for, it's not a matter of servers but rather just one about fixing a damn trophy list.

Problem also is many players are very negative and won't do anything to help towards this, but then if it gets fixed in the future everyone will be like wow really they did it? That's amazing I will go in the game now then... Basically ppl waiting for some change without doing anything lol not here judging any1 but it's the truth wtv I just ask again everyone to do whatever they can to let know ea about PVZ GW2 DLC unobtainable trophies and ask for a fix. The more people talk the better it is. 

Edited by black_opREADYf1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Yeah any way to fix it would be alright for the players and trophy hunters out there, a fix to make everything obtainable again lol. And yeah ik they fixed trophy to win on all launch maps iirc. They are aware very well of all issues their products have regarding glitches or trophies but they're just sloppy I guess that's why players need to push the idea of the fix so they'll eventually fix it! Isn't Soo much to ask for, it's not a matter of servers but rather just one about fixing a damn trophy list.

Problem also is many players are very negative and won't do anything to help towards this, but then if it gets fixed in the future everyone will be like wow really they did it? That's amazing I will go in the game now then... Basically ppl waiting for some change without doing anything lol not here judging any1 but it's the truth wtv I just ask again everyone to do whatever they can to let know ea about PVZ GW2 DLC unobtainable trophies and ask for a fix. The more people talk the better it is. 

Agree.

On 11/20/2020 at 6:46 PM, black_opREADYf1 said:

http://chng.it/9NMKcG6dsL

Please sign in the petition and share it by any way you can. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/ea?lang=en

ea on twitter

https://twitter.com/eahelp?lang=en

ea help on twitter

https://www.facebook.com/EA/

https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub

These are the FB links.

If you got any useful things to add to this, comment below please.

Basically the options are EA to make the DLC trophies autopop with an update or something just like they did with FIFA 19 on PS4 trophy 'Making a Name For Yourself' or they add community challenges/boss hunt/cats vs dinos again or they change the DLC trophies just like it happened with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It has multiple solutions, the game also has a good player base still so another reason for them to fix it. Let's do it! 

Okay sure i will supported you. We need obtainable 100% again. They will fix it. Just we need to be good team. NOT GIVE UP

On 11/20/2020 at 6:53 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

We are talking EA here fixing trophies isn't going to put money in their pockets.  

But you can tell them you will never buy new games from EA? They will not put money in their own pockets again? They will listen to you.

Edited by Tiricy

I don't care exactly what's going on, this and every other trophy related cause is fucking lost. Just move on and play another game but if you want said trophies this badly then maybe you should stop trophy hunting.

• Like 2

Do people really care about unlocking trophies?

While the servers are up, people don't care about unlocking trophies; If there's an announcement of closing the servers, people don't care until the last chance to unlock them, thinking they still have time; When servers or services are down, people create threads complaining about the company and online trophies. And I'm not talking about this game in particular, EVERY SINGLE game I partake, there is always someone late for the party and starts shooting at the company: Modnation Racers, Saints Row 3, Killzone 2 and 3, Mad Max... It seems people want to test to the final moment to confirm if the servers are really closing or not -_-

There was a thread in this forum about Boss Battles, which were absent for Months. A lot of people were following that thread, waiting for these to appear in that month's schedule. When they finally came up, very FEW cared about that event already. There was one last chance and people didn't care. So why complaining now? Because you were a lazy ass to grab your disc and try get the trophy? People had a full week to get the trophies, an active community playing and boost session here and other platforms.

And yes, I'm talking about Boss Hunt, because all other modes were active at least once or twice each 2 months.

This is an online game only, you know this even without starting the game on your account. If you care about trophies, you should consider getting the platinum as soon as possible. Even single player games with a stupid online feature attached to a trophy should be YOUR priority.

And for this, I have to agree with @GUDGER666 about "you had time to get the trophies". Killzone 2 was active for 8 years or something and still complaining they will never get the platinum - lol how someone interested in that game take that LONG to buy a game?

In conclusion, speaking of EA: I really wanted the classic PvZ for PSVita, but it's delisted. They could still make a lot of money out of that game, but it's not gonna happen. I had my chance to buy it, I didn't, I put other games over that game, so I have to deal with it. You didn't get your trophies when they were available? Just deal with it. It's better this way.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

On 26/11/2020 at 8:24 AM, Tiricy said:

Okay sure i will supported you. We need obtainable 100% again. They will fix it. Just we need to be good team. NOT GIVE UP

But you can tell them you will never buy new games from EA? They will not put money in their own pockets again? They will listen to you.

exactly they are aware that many players aren't satisfied and will not want to loose clients