All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can confirm i just unlocked the end of Act 3 trophy, so it seems just "A Fear Within" and "Run, Shaman, Run..." glitched for me
  3. Having got the game today and played up to the 3rd boss, I figured this Trophy list wouldn't be too bad, as the game was easy up until the 3rd boss, but now I've had to take a break. 3rd boss is pretty difficult for me, and have not been able to beat it yet. Have enjoyed what I've played so far, but what I'll say is, healing is annoying, and so is having to wait to stand up before you you can heal; the whole thing is very finicky and they need to patch it to make it more fluid and work better.
  4. An official statement from Sony declares 6 months to be the cut-off, but I've witnessed friends renew PS+ after 2 years and their saves were still intact. Has there been any confirmed instances of save files actually being erased due to a lapse in subscription?
  5. Ok...🫠 Don´t save while inside the attic, save before or after that area. The black screen seems to happen if you save while inside the attic. I have submitted a ticket to THQ about the trophy and the black screens: https://bugreporting.thqnordic.com/#/projects/137/alone-in-the-dark-community/add-issue A curious thing has happened to me. I have deleted the game and played without patches. A trophy pop when I tried to play one of my saves, the one about opening all the locks lol
  6. Great Job To These People, Who Try To Trivialize The Hardest Platinum
  7. Yeah I don't know where 3,000 hours comes from either. Those Xbox players are either really bad at the game or they're exaggerating to scare you a bit from starting SoT. The Xbox achievement community is still bitter that Rare hasn't changed the Arena achievements while PlayStation and Steam were able to have those removed entirely.
  8. The Steamdeck's screen is ~22 square inches, whereas the PSP is ~8 square inches. To say "a bit bigger" isn't accurate at all. Perhaps you're remembering the PSP much different than it really is. But yes, they're not for everyone. Nothing is.
  9. I posted on their steam page about it, so hoping that helps nudge them, seems to be getting hammered on STEAM tho can you post a picture of the fish you caught? I'll compare to what I have to see if maybe we missed one that the other has?
  10. I've taken a break from trophy hunting for a bit , been playing on other consoles.

Going to try to return,  but have to find a good game in my backlog to start with. 

11. I've just flat out reset the PS5 to factory settings a few times after testing a game offline and figuring out I'd rather do the trophies another time after popping a trophy. Actually a pretty fast process. The system resets to factory settings in like 2mins, then you boot up, scan a QR code via the PS app and you're pretty much back in business. Of course all data stored on the device will be lost, which is usually not a problem for me as I tend to have a fast connection.
  12. Master of the Elements and Thank you for being a friend are glitched for me in coop. Anyone having an idea why? I wasn`t the host.
  13. This trophy is really difficult. My current maximum is 14 kills. Everyone seems to need the luck of creating such a situation where 20 enemies are in a similar position. I've won 50 games now, but it was hard to find a lobby with about 80 people. I'm getting tired.. Cheer up, everyone
  14. I didn’t play on an alt, I thought I’d like it but so i played on my main but thankfully decided to be safe and stayed offline
  15. Another 1000km on the scooter, yeah!
  16. That's only half of it. The account would be added back on without the trophies if it was their main. So much easier to just use an alt profile to begin with.
  17. Can anyone confirm if you unlock Xbox achievements on your linked Xbox account at the same time you unlock a trophy?
  18. Just fired up for the first time. Transferred only the last Auto Save across from PS4-PS5 just to see where it would put me as I hadn't played for so long, and it put me on the Nuka World map and popped the following trophies, which I wasn't expecting: Automatron DLC - The Most Toys - 'Build 10 Robot Mods' Far Harbor DLC - Hooked - 'Defeat 30 Far Harbor Sea Creatures New England Vactioner - Discover 20 Far Harbor Locations Just Add Saltwater - 'Cook One of the New Far Harbor Recipes
  19. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if you're planning on deleting the whole profile, wouldn't that mean it's an alternative account anyway? In which case it wouldn't matter if you have trophies added for a game you don't intend to continue with?
  20. I don't think you're missing anything; there is no disc upgrade listed on the PS Store at the moment. Unless someone notices, I think you'll have to keep contacting Sony and Konami support to ask them to fix it. Presumably it does say an upgrade is available on the box?
  21. I've heard both sides of this and I have no idea which is true. I don't know for sure, because I've been consistently subbed since I started in 2012, but would like to know as it's getting to the point more and more where I may stop subbing (it's too expensive for Essential). $80 that could have went towards multiple games and instead I'm putting it to a subscription service I'm basically keeping around for cloud saves and to not lose access to the near 800 game library I built up since 2012. Frankly I'd much rather sub for a month once every 6 months just to keep them alive if that's the case.
  1. Load more activity