All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are rare exceptions, but I usually see each game I begin through to full completion, before even thinking about touching another one. However, this is not really for trophy-related purposes; it's just that I have difficulties with keeping the varying control schemes and mechanics from multiple games in my noggin simultaneously, making it far more comfortable/efficient for me to stick with one at a time. Amusingly, this is probably the true reason why I ended up with a high completion percentage. 😅
  3. All Done! Good game but I feel it doesn't quite land the plane well. Regardless it is worth playing!
  4. 1 cent is still 1 cent more than those that make shovelware deserve.
  5. i don't really have any games that i think should be remade, maybe just a remastering port to a new engine to help the game look better. games i would like to see this happen to would be (mostly racing games as that is all i got to play as a kid really): gran turismo 1-6 enthusia Blur midnight club 2, 3, LA test drive unlimited 1 and 2 split/second colin mcrae rally 05 dirt 1, 2, 3 and showdown the elder scrolls IV: oblivion nfs most wanted 2005 nfs prostreet nfs hot pursuit 2 nfs carbon nfs underground 2 l.a. rush burnout 1, 2, 3, revenge, dominator tokyo xtreme racer drift 2 auto modellista tourist trophy
  6. Accomplished none of the "plans" I had today. No Alien or DG anniversary posts. No seeing the first episode of the newly released Paramount tv show. Whatever else. It is what it is though. Missed a goal yesterday as well.

7. I got my trophy during tournaments and it tracked correctly popped after 100 combos.
  8. Yes, it's Shovelware, but only 1 cent in the NA PSN store🤣 But in the EU store it's 35 cents. What a ripoff😁
  9. Been trophy hunting since I was 18. Now 30. But it never felt like a job cause I never cared if I quit a game after 5 or 6 trophies and it wasn't fun anymore. Just recently I tried the 2023 lords of the fallen. After 3 hours, it just wasn't the soulslike for me. I think I got 6 or 8 trophies, and it's probably gonna stay that way. Oh well. On to the next game that's fun to get trophies for.
  10. Count me in, please. I choose Circus Electrique.
  11. Let me tell you online is unfair mostly when I advance to semifinal of the tournament I always face some player with extremely high stats like above 90s and I am 30 lol. Not sure if they played crazy over the past three days or just purchased credits to earn the levels. But online trophies are hell.
  12. Idk, they might do a giant trophy pack... I sure hope not, they're really fucking bad at making trophies. What the fuck are up with some of these requirements?
  13. That's why I play licensed games and stuff, I find them fun. And they're usually easy platinums (though not always, G-Force; but it was fun~) A good break from more intensive platinums, not that I Think I have that many of those. I just play what I think I'll like and sometimes that fails like some random tower defense game I forget the name of atm (that was shockingly difficult for no reason and grindy). Or that awful shame Energy Evasion, how you mess up a brick attack I'll never know but I will always bring up this fart of a game and be petty about it. I have some other bad games/plats on my list but nothing makes me as mad about being there as that one. Not even Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, at least it had a banger OST. Trophies have had me return to a bunch of stuff I otherwise wouldn't have bothered with lately off my backlog like Awesomenauts, even if it's got stupid friend's list related online trophies. Flock! which is just not too fun mostly since the way the animals move at times is really annoying I lost a level's perfect abduction because a sheep got pushed through a tree and fence but wouldn't go back and ended up falling to it's death, but I got farther in that I would've thought back in the day. Whether I get 100% or not... idk, but I at least got more of it's trophies and feel nice about that. It's not really trophies that put me into a rut, it's just games in general sometimes that I just don't feel like playing or can't decide what to play so end up stuck from choice. Which is why I started to try to clear out my backlog and increase % as it kind of pressures me into picking something and it's personally been more fun than the random bs I had been doing (and still kinda do somewhat as well). I got put behind my goals when Palworld came out, but that was fun to play and I'd love to platinum that if it ever hits PS.
  14. 1. R6 Siege ps4: 1344 hours 2. GTA5 ps4: 1255 hours 3. R6 Siege ps5: 1236 hours however in general i think 2 of my most played games are without a doubt Gran Turismo 4 and NFS Most Wanted 2005. GT4 alone probably has 5-6k hours in it. played that game to death as a kid. ocarina of time and maybe perfect dark would be 3rd and 4th ngl. loved those 2 a fuck ton as well
  15. I quit hunting a few years back. Newer trophy lists are boring and just a list of things. No real challenges or any that force you to play a different way or on harder modes. I have trophy notifications turned off now too
  16. Hah, how I wish! Impoverished as I am, I'd have to be certifiably insane to turn down an offer that lucrative. Somehow, I doubt it would sell for that kind of cash on a shady auction site. 😄 And, because my considerable investment in the account (time, money, trophies collected) is the prevailing reason why I even remain on the PlayStation platform, I'd then be free to pursue my gaming interests elsewhere—a return to PC, in all likelihood, since cost wouldn't be a hindrance after that whopping payout. Bit of a silly hypothetical, but still fun to imagine.
  17. Platinum #349 Gleamlight One Who Has Witnessed All Unlocked all trophies. Once again I am punished by thinking this was a different game I played on Steam. (Unbound: Worlds Apart) This looks nice has some good music (one song is particularly annoying) and has nice trophy icons... but that's about it for the game. It's boring. Linear, terrible combat, brainless platforming for all but one or two jumps that require thought. And you have to play through it multiple times for all the endings. The idea of that isn't bad, you even get a power to invert the level on a whim, but it serves no real purpose and breaks if you get hit. If the game had more creative use of this or it's subsequent playthroughs it might be a hidden gem. If it actually was a Metroidvania for example. Combat you regen health when hitting stuff and so do enemies so it can be a chore sometimes to beat that flying boss as it swoops around and nips you and you nip it. This takes all difficulty out of the game and worse of all when you die you get stronger. And of course it has a "die 100 times" trophy that was patched to be harder since you get stronger faster or just stronger in general. Took me forever to grind this out. I started counting and got to 59 before I finally got it with the deaths I didn't count during. What a disappointment. Not just that it wasn't the game I thought (my bad~) but that it is really quite beautiful, if a bit same-y. But if it had added variety and better design choices, again could've been a gem. Unfortunately it is not. Thrilled it's over.
  18. It should work fine. The only difference in saving is that you can't save anytime manually, you need to find a bed to save. That just means you might be saving a bit earlier than the guide tells you to or something. I had a better point of no return list online for the PS4 version that I never really got to use, I'll post it here if I can find it again.
  19. what the actual fuck are you talking about?
  20. Follow me :

Tik : ee 

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. CelestialRequiem
    3. x49ersblitzkreig

x49ersblitzkreig

a shameless promotion as a first post. That's certainly one way to start an account.

4. QQQ

QQQ

I lived hard

21. Definitely Heroes of the Storm. There's no exact numbers or time tracked, but probably around 6k+ hours. Played it competitively 2016~2021 until Blizzard killed the esports scene. On Steam it's Apex Legends, Rocksmith 2014, and Binding of Issac around 300 each. On PS3 I probably put 1000+ into Black Ops 1. And according to Exophase, most played PS4/5 game is MK11 with 500 hours.
  22. Today
  23. Can't wait to see the DLC guide longer than a feature-length movie
  1. Load more activity