All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's the fourth. And not sure if there's been an update or anything but I didn't have any issues getting through all six as of two days ago.
  3. Completed FFXVI: The Rising Tide. That DPS check made me learn how to play the game and perform combos properly. Can't add it to the leaderboard yet, don't see this DLC in the form.
  4. bigjim101

Level 50 grind

Just want to post to say that this still works as of now. Blur has a small but devoted community, so it always feels like there is a race going on. You'll defo want a turbo controller as OP suggested though.
  5. People struggle with different things and I'm no master gamer, but I'm pretty surprised that this is such a hurdle. Thought it was dirt simple and the S rank times leave plenty of room for mistakes in each lap. Just don't want someone to read this and be deterred from the plat, it's really not that big of a deal. Had them all in <30 minutes.
  6. https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-all-endings-guide/ There is nothing to discover about doing all endings in one playtrhough since I already mentioned how to do it in that guide, but as I also say: is it worth it? Not really, since you will have to follow a guide which will tell you which collectibles you are allowed to pick up and which you are not - kills the experience and wills save you like what, 5 hours in the end? There is also a New Game+ trophy now, which they added a day before release so bruteforcing a way for one playthrough plat is even more pointless now.
  7. You have to meet specific criteria for certain characters to appear, and some of it is pretty demanding. Determine what character you're missing and you should be able to find their requirements.
  8. I said that I never played a rythm game of my life and you say is a 4/10?!
  9. -- HOW TO DO PLATINUM IN 1 PLAYTHROUGH -- I think I may have a way to do everything in 1 playthrough, with save backup of course. And no need to avoid everything, all you need to avoid is 1 specific collectible!! I'm still getting through this myself by the way, so some of the information mentioned here, is based on the accuracy of the information that other sites have provided, I've only spent about 6 hours in-game myself so far, so no credit to me if this all works............ First The key point where the ending is decided in regards to Lily's affection being 100% or not, is when you try to leave Abyss Levoire, which is one of the final areas by the way. Now when leaving here, if 100% affection, you will get to go to Eidos 9, if not then it will be skipped and you will go straight to Spire 4, thus locking in the other ending linked to Lily. So the key is to get everything before leaving Abyss Levoire, EXCEPT for 1 collectible which raises Lily's affection. Preferably the closest one to the final objective. Of course we don't know exactly which collectibles affect it yet, but we will do soon ;). At the moment, I know the "The Lost 72 Years" collectibles in Xion affect it by 2% each from my own testing, if you left 1 or 2 of these, it would take 5 minutes to go and get them afterwards Second So then at 98% with only 1 Lily affection collectible remaining, we make a SAVE BACKUP and then go through straight to Spire 4 skipping Eidos 9 or course because she wasnt 100%. Once on Spire 4, you dont bother collecting anything and you just focus on completing the game and getting the ending for having Lily's affection low. Third Then you download your save back, pickup that last Lily collectible to get her to 100%, then proceed to Eidos 9 and now collect everything for the remainder of the game doing everything else including the remaining 2 endings!!! Conclusion Not quite sure how fast the last bit of the game can be done if avoiding everything, but this is MUCH quicker than doing another playthrough for those that don't want to NG+ for whatever reason.
  10. When I tried to get away from the rolling bolder for the second time, Jak wouldn’t run towards the screen. He’d change direction and walk only. This didn’t occur when I ran away from the bolder the first time or after I beat the boss. Curious if anyone else has had this issue.
  11. Use this... https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Area_Level Always be in areas at or around your level at players 8 for max XP. For safety, it's a good idea to farm terror zones in Nightmare before going to Hell. Get to the cap in Nightmare Terror Zones(around 75) while farming gear to raise all resistances. You want to start Hell at max level with maxed resistances if possible. Don't worry about starting over if you don't have a full team online. It will be faster solo on P8, you can back up the save, and you can dupe gear. Cheers
  12. It's rare for the same dev team that would be making new IP would be working on remakes. They're two different and separate types of developers. And generally if the same team that would work on new IP is working on a remake, it's only a smaller sub-set of the team doing it and they're doing it with the intention of easing the learning curve of the newer design guidelines/implementations so they can... deliver new IP faster. So it's a false dichotomy that remasters takes away from getting new IP.
  13. People are tense because these companies want to use real life politics to influence video game companies decisions. Shift Up lied to people and censored the outfits after banking on sex appeal. Sony 100% looked at some of the reviewers criticisms and told Shift Up to cut back on a couple of the outfits. You don’t like hot women in video games that’s fine. However many male gamers love fanservice. Same reason anime has blown up as a medium. People already are boycotting the game but it’s tiring to miss out on games that seem really good because an activist decided to get involved. Modern day gaming has really got frustrating because there’s all these internal constraints made from political policies at these large companies. I don’t blame anyone for boycotting. People got lied to from a day 1 patch. Gore was also censored as well. Gamers have been burnt on so many franchises these days they don’t have the patience for this crap anymore.
  14. Lmao its amazing to see how off the rails i can make any given topic instead of demanding new IPs were arguing symantics
  15. Wouldn't say I have been working a "guide" but I have been making checklists as I have gone through, which are pretty close to complete for most categories. I am missing one rune, one non-boss enemy, 4 treasure chests, and one Beigoma trainer right now. I have counts of how many chests I found per area and am currently going back looking for the last 4, which I am afraid are mostly in random encounters 😖 I would be glad to share any of these lists if someone wants to use them for a guide or just to have as a resource. Will also gladly answer questions while we wait on a guide to surface 😁
  16. I got a code for this because I'm a streamer and I have to say it's probably the worst game I have played. Barely holding together.
  17. Added. 3 or 4 RE plats? Stacks don't count but for RE4 RE you are updated. Added.
  18. You really think that would bring the servers back up? It's much easier for Mantisco to remove the game from the store than to bring their developers from a game they're currently working on ( which is pretty much being made to grab attention to their discord to show them their crypto currency) to spend their time and the company's money to keep the servers up and running for a certain period of time which would likely be for less than 3 months and for what? 20 players? 30 at max? It sucks the servers went out before they said it would, but there's not much one can do now. When I started this game, I made jokes with a friend that I deep down knew could happen which was: "watch the servers go down right now and we don't get the platinum". It was a fact that chances were high of this happening because well, the company isn't known for being trustworthy.
  19. Then you are easily embarrassed. And yea that's the case for like 90% of games nowadays...
  20. I just started this game and have the same issue.... Did you ever find a solution/fix?
  21. I also think that once a new generation (as I understood to be a fundamental and significant difference in the console hardware) becomes available for purchase, I presumed others stopped referring to it as the next generation. Interesting that PS4 Pro and PS4 are considered different generations. That's something I hadn't considered.
  22. So I noticed that there are no weekly objectives in UT, which are pretty important to reach that last milestone for the trophy. Is this normal?
  1. Load more activity