All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Later than I expected with the update, but here’s April. Also, May marks 6yrs I’ve hosted the event Monthly Summary: April Games Completed by Participant: bruin-rocks: 1 game Fanatixa1: 1 game Gretchen27: 1 game Hurricane_Tanya: 1 game Ich1994-1994: 2 games JayDeLosDioses: 1 game Kishnabe: 1 game Psy-Tychist: 1 game Summers_day122: 1 game Sylvanticore: 1 game TidusSerger: 2 games Total: 13 games (+2) Oldest Game Completed: Uncharted: Golden Abyss [10 years, 2 months] TidusSerger Youngest Game Completed: Blazing Beaks [6 months, 1 week] Ich1994-1994 Rarest Platinum: Blazing Beaks (7.26%) Ich1994-1994 Rarest 100%: Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun (4.80%) Sylvanticore Absolute Rarity: Killing Floor 2 (0.74%) bruin-rocks @JEDI_BROTHERS Welcome to the event! You’ve been added to the OP. @Kishnabe Good to hear, added you to the streak challenge.
  3. Today is pain. Tomorrow is pain. Life, is pain. Good luck @Gnillisch
  4. I didn't mean it was intended to be one, just felt like one
  5. https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/27183-the-explorer-of-night is likely Asia/Japan, especially considering the player count difference.
  6. I had one on my laptop at some point called bluestacks, I might just download that again
  7. Yep, confirmed now. Trophies are basically the same as the PS3 version with the addition of the commentary trophy and the platinum.
  8. if the question is why do people play bad game then that's a stupid question, a bad game for someone could be fun game for someone else and viceversa, people have different tastes and if the question is why do people play shovelware (bad games) for trophies it's because it's an addiction, it's loads of easy trophies in quick time to make the profile looked stacked and to rise the leaderboards
  9. @BIOHAZARD-R-US Don't worry about it. 50 points is only 20 cents worth of points. Not worth buying anything for a 50 point reward. @LukeTheGooner It's app only to interact with. Definitely get the app as if you have PS+ every purchase has been giving you points that can be redeemed for wallet funds. If you can't get or don't want the app on your phone you can do what I do and load it up on a PC with an android emulator.
  10. As stated in this thread prior, PlayStation Stars is currently a program exclusive to the PlayStation App. You cannot access it any other way currently, though I'd love for a console-view at some point.
  11. Huh... Well. Nice review btw! Now I understand why you bemoan to not posting screenshots in your reviews. 😅
  12. For some reason, there is a common misconception among remake players that this game was intended as a DLC when it has always been its own, standalone title... I believe it stems from the fact that Capcom had to cut and remix a lot of the content from the original Resident Evil 3, to fit into the events played out in Resident Evil 2 Remake. It is understandably irritating to see this misconception grow as a long-time player of the series. While I was disappointed at the cut content, I thought the Resident Evil 3 Remake did well enough on its own to stand on its own feet, rather than falling to comparison.
  13. ' if you have experience with this game then low level racers online against noobs is the way to go, great tactic you pretty much win every time
  14. With my archenemy @ApriIis unfortunately absent for now, it's almost poetic that his apprentice Steve deals me a blow like this... wow... Yeah, great fucking match. Sad to be on the losing end but happy with the awesome scores we both posted. Looking forward to our future encounters 👀 You think I want to play FIFA with you after what you just did?? Only have one thing to say to that:
  15. It is easy. I am saving about ten trophies for next month. For 30 ranked wins, I am a few wins away. My strategy, use level one racers.
  16. Guys. This season, users have joined forces to defeat the current Illuminate and Bug. Now players can only defeat the Cyborg and we will can win trophies. Everyone, try harder. Good luck, everyone!!
  17. SIE London hadn't released anything in years and was likely a money pit due to unfavorable conditions in England at the time. Tango just put out a game I'm repeatedly reading is GotY status for Xbox, but Xbox basically self sabotaged with game pass. Different circumstances, but shitty either way to get a CEO visit just before the axe Also of note, this might not have happened if not for A) game pass and B.) ABK acquisition
  18. If those are really the only three requirements for the S rank, then this should be stupid easy - especially if you're following a guide. Even more so if, like you said, dying can be used as a strategy.
  19. Oh okay, that's not a problem. I just wanted to ensure I didn't end up earning too many trophies. But I think I can rock both versions of Nexomon as the trophy flowchart is rather sparse between bosses unless you do what I do and try to catch and evolve every 'mon before each boss. The story is very long section-wise.
  20. played through about 5 times now and still haven’t got it, surely this stupid bug should get fixed, even some of the pre race and post race questions are bugged, the pre race Japan one is bugged a lot for me, was half way through level 4 and went into the interview, didn’t get anything pop up to choose, pressed advance since it was the only thing it would let me press and went down nearly a level and a quarter, it’s a p*** take trying to get this trophy honestly 🤦
  21. Can't remember exactly, but not long enough to remember 😂
  22. New Shipgirls: New Skin: FS: Did all that needed for the award as the odds are this event will go right into War Archives like the last two muse events before it did. Now to wait for the UR event that can be anything but Sakura Empire as CN anniversary is soon here. After all CN and JP anniversaries is new URs whlie Eng/West anniversaries is UR or normal Reruns...
  23. Sorry if it's been addressed already, but I don't feel like combing through the arguments, but what does this mean for the LRG Hi-Fi Rush version? Is it still going to come out or not?
  24. • My favourite gaming series: - Dead Space • My favourite live action tv series: - Supernatural • My favourite animated series: - Full Metal Alchemist • My favourite comic/manga series: - Berserk • My Favourite outdoors hobby: - Hiking • Which of these pets do I NOT own: - Frilled Neck Dragon
  1. Load more activity