Lezonidas

Ultra rare trophies that are NOT that hard to get

74 posts in this topic

It's curious, some games have ultra rare trophies that are not hard, for example I have 3 ultra rare trophies from Warframe that are pretty easy to get, the platinum trophy for Lords of the Fallen is not that hard either and it's not too grindy. At the same time I have way harder trophies, for example some from Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, that are not ultra rare, and not even close.

What are those "ultra rare" trophies that you have and you can't believe that are ultra rare because it's not too hard/grindy to get them?

7 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

It's curious, some games have ultra rare trophies that are not hard, for example I have 3 ultra rare trophies from Warframe that are pretty easy to get, the platinum trophy for Lords of the Fallen is not that hard either and it's not too grindy. At the same time I have way harder trophies, for example some from Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, that are not ultra rare, and not even close.

What are those "ultra rare" trophies that you have and you can't believe that are ultra rare because it's not too hard/grindy to get them?

Well for me I think remnant from the ashes dlc trophies are somewhat ultra rare for no real reason

The platinum trophy for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories on PS3 wasn't difficult at all, it was just very time-consuming and soul-destroying because it isn't a good game... and I played through it five damn times so I could have the plat on PS4 too (which isn't UR)

A lot of Call of Duty trophies are quite easy yet ultra rare but going down my list of Ultra Rares I just though that ‘Close Shave -
Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges’ from GTA V isn’t difficult at all. Slightly grindy perhaps but easy nonetheless.

In fact, I think the GTA V Platinum trophy is easy as a whole. Considering the amount of players that have played it, I thought more people would’ve gone for Platinum which to this day still surprises me as I’ve got both PS3 and PS4 Platinums

Well, the entirety of Mount & Blade Warband is an UR but it's really not that difficult of a game. Didn't complete it yet because I overplayed this game on PC but it should be super easy + multiplayer trophies are quite boostable.

I'd also say that Batman Arkham City PS3 is also super easy, but only the main game. The Catwoman and Nightwing DLC are another thing altogether, those are hard.

A final game would be Death's Gambit. It used to be super broken the first time the game was released, but it got patched big time and now it's actually manageable. The only issue with the game is that it can be confusing as hell.

Most of the Dynasty Warriors style of games have Ultra Rare trophies that are not hard but they are terribly time consuming and repetitive.

Of my ultra rare trophies maybe 10% were actualy skill based. All the others are just about being arsed to go out of your way to collect them by grinding or boosting. I do enjoy getting them, but I think their value and meaning are overrated.

I also feel like a lot of games I play/plat on PS4 would have been definite ultra rare plats on PS3 so if you are actively looking to boost your UR count, get a PS3.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

The Greg Hasting's Paintball plat on PS3 is pretty simple, just gotta be patient for some luck on some of the levels

For me personally I find Tropico 5 to be a simple Ultra Rare Platinum. Not too grindy, easy to boost and a fun story mode.

Minecraft's ultra rare DLC trophies are very easy (maybe a bit grindy if you don't boost in co-op) and in my opinion the only reason they are ultra rare because the game had huge number of DLC's over the years, so people just kind of lost interest in the game in that time.

To The Top VR, The platinum and another trophy are just higher than crash 4 platinum on my PSNP account even though it wasn't that hard to platinum it once i got used to playing, just a bit long

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Well, the entirety of Mount & Blade Warband is an UR but it's really not that difficult of a game. Didn't complete it yet because I overplayed this game on PC but it should be super easy + multiplayer trophies are quite boostable.

One of the most off-putting games ever, that's the reason it's a UR. Unless you actually played it on PC and loved it, going for platinum in this game would be like walking on broken glass. I've spent over 500 hours across all DLC's on Steam, and I still wouldn't want to go for the plat lol.

Edited by HaserPL

3 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

One of the most off-putting games ever, that's the reason it's a UR. Unless you actually played it on PC and loved it, going for platinum in this game would be like walking on broken glass. I've spent over 500 hours across all DLC's on Steam, and I still wouldn't want to go for the plat lol.

Well that's the actual reason, I spent a ton of time on the PC version and loved it. Yes it takes abit of planning if you wish to conquer Calradia but there are so many guides nd exploits it should not be that horrible. 

But yeah I admit I might have had a subjective view over the game xD it just feels super easy on... well... easy setting. 

I have some ultra rare platinums that are actually just average in difficulty. I realized its because unfortunately trophy rarity isn't determined by difficulty, its by how many people who own the game have the trophy. Almost all triple a titles have ultra rare plats since most people don't care about trophies. I guess trophy hunters just skip some games.

Honestly if anyone wants a super-easy 0.1% plat I can’t recommend Worms Battlegrounds enough. It’s 4/10 difficulty at most and the online is easy to boost.

The Sergeant Swift trophy looks hard but it turned out to he really easy.

1 hour ago, Lezonidas said:

platinum trophy for Lords of the Fallen is not that hard either

highly skill dependent...

It always surprised me seeing Lords of the Fallen being an UR when it was quite of a breeze for me to get. I even went the hard route and played till NG++, instead of using three separate save slots.

Rollercoaster Dreams had a couple of frustrating trophies but nothing too crazy. It has only 80 platinum achievers in this site 😆

Brutal Legend has a whooping 2.82% rarity even though is nothing particularly difficult. I guess it just has a couple of unnecessary online trophies that people couldn't care less. 

On the other hand, games like Crash Bandicoot 1 or specially the whole Dark Souls saga are a pain to get and yet they're rather common trophies. 

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

Pretty much every trophy in ninja senki DX fun little game and quit enjoyable. I'd recommend it if you like platformers  

Radial-G: Racing Revolved has some ultra-rare trophies that aren't too difficult. I think it's mostly because it is a VR racing game that requires grinding and isn't fun compared to other games in the genre. Battlezone has even more ultra-rare trophies that are require grinding bit aren't too hard and is the main reason I haven't gotten them yet. 

13 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

highly skill dependent...

Well, I think it's more a matter of patience than skill. Sekiro is way more skill dependent and about 27% of the players from PSNProfiles have completed it. My guess is that Lords of the Fallen has an ultra rare platinum trophy because it requires 3 playthroughs to platinum and it's not as good as From Software games so people don't want to play it 3 times to get the platinum.

Tales of Zestiria is surprisingly an ultra rare plat. The Dietician's Nightmare trophy was a bit of a grind, but I didn't focus on it much during my initial playthrough so I only have myself to blame. Fighting the final boss on chaos didn't prove to be much of an issue either

2 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

A lot of Call of Duty trophies are quite easy yet ultra rare but going down my list of Ultra Rares I just though that ‘Close Shave -
Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges’ from GTA V isn’t difficult at all. Slightly grindy perhaps but easy nonetheless.

In fact, I think the GTA V Platinum trophy is easy as a whole. Considering the amount of players that have played it, I thought more people would’ve gone for Platinum which to this day still surprises me as I’ve got both PS3 and PS4 Platinums

I totally agree with this, I’ve had many people send me a message saying how impressed they are with my GTAV plat. I never understood that either, I get it’s grindy but it’s not “hard” considering I’ve completed it on three consoles. 

Horses for courses in rdr2. Basically you just have to buy 5 horses in online mode. Sure the money is a bit of an grind but there is alot harder trophies in the game.

The only 2 trophies I have that are considered Ultra Rare on here (as opposed to UR in general, obvs) are for getting all the collectibles in Outlast 2. I definitely can't imagine anyone ever getting them all on their own, because some are hidden away in some out-there places you'd never think to check, even with the most exploratory nook-and-cranny-centric mind, but with the aid of chapter select and a guide, they're easily obtainable. Guess not many people cared enough to bother? Definitely nowhere near the hardest trophies I've gotten.