The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

Tier 1:

Cozy Grove (0% -- 8%)

Star Ocean: Integrity & Faithlessness (33%)

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (34%)

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (0%)

Muramasa Rebirth (10%) 

Been playing Cozy Grove. It's a very chill game that will take months to complete, which is great for me because I've been getting JRPG burnout for about a year. 

• Like 2

On 8/23/2021 at 0:36 AM, ShadyWARcotix said:

@Baker? Didn't you platinumed Hyper Light Drifter? I'm having a hard time to get the 800 dash medal. I swear this trophy is nonesense and has nothing to do with the game itself. This game is so beautiful but this requirement for unlocking this outfit is just stupid -.- I didn't tried that long enough and my highest dash streak is 450 or something but man I'm getting hypnotized and having a tunnel vision after hearing the metronom  next to me. Is there any advice for that trophy except the metronom? I heard something about the green/blue outfit but the perks for that outfit is about some health stuff and not about giving you a easier time to dash.

Two tips from my side here... 

• Don't attempt this before you've gotten the green/blue outfit. That outfit will make the timing between dashes more lenient and help a lot. 
  • Mute the game and dash to the rhythm of this song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OyVTZygdlY&ab_channel=YoshinoTV

(The second point has two advantages... It is way easier to keep the rhythm up instead of using a metronome - if you are not used to using metronomes at least - and the music will make you want to blow your brains out after a while, adding extra motivation to be successful ?)

I'm sure you will get it in no time this way. At least before the video ends! ?

Also, instead of dashing around the arena, I just dashed back and forth at the bottom, going from side to side. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Arcesius said:

• Don't attempt this before you've gotten the green/blue outfit. That outfit will make the timing between dashes more lenient and help a lot. 

(The second point has two advantages... It is way easier to keep the rhythm up instead of using a metronome - if you are not used to using metronomes at least - and the music will make you want to blow your brains out after a while, adding extra motivation to be successful 1f602.png)

I'm sure you will get it in no time this way. At least before the video ends! 1f605.png

Also, instead of dashing around the arena, I just dashed back and forth at the bottom, going from side to side. 

Thanks to both you.  At least the song is more enjoyable than hearing the tick tick from an online metronom hahaha.  I have to admit that the "blue/green" outfit helping for the dashes is wrong?! Maybe people believed it when the game was released? The newest posts on reddit etc. Debunked the benefit of this outfit. The only benefit which this outfit have is:

"Green outfit’s effect is false. It doesn’t change the dash timings, it changes how quickly your health  when you use a health pack."

People say it was a placebo effect back when the game was released. 

Yeah I tried both methods I was more successfull with the against the clock dashes but I wished you could control the player with the d-pad too so left right method would be easier but hey, practice is key right? Happy hunting guys.

• Like 2

On 2021-08-24 at 2:03 AM, Arcesius said:

(The second point has two advantages... It is way easier to keep the rhythm up instead of using a metronome - if you are not used to using metronomes at least - and the music will make you want to blow your brains out after a while, adding extra motivation to be successful 1f602.png)

I'm sure you will get it in no time this way. At least before the video ends! 1f605.png

Damn this trophy looks awful. I’m picking this one up in the current indie sale though because the game looks fantastic. I’m going to save this comment to help cut down on future pain and suffering. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, r2rokid said:

Hi! Just wanted to give an update. I have 100%ed Crypt of the NecroDancer and The Last Guardian since I last posted (I wanted to finish Tier 1 before updating, but that's fine) so I only have 1 more game to go for Tier 1 :D

sQjZNki.jpg

1.) Crypt of the NecroDancer - 100%

2.) Slender The Arrival -  100%

3.) The Last Guardian - 100%

4.) Downwell - 100%

5.) Wolfenstein II: New Colossus - 33%

I'm struggling with Wolf II's Mein Leben atm, but hopefully I'll nail it down soon. I got to Venus twice the other day but I died both times attempting the conveyor belt skip. 1f602.png

Congratulations on completing Crypt my friend, that's huge. Can we have your thoughts on the process of this milestone, I'm genuinely curious ?

Edited by LosAngelesPride