Anyone trying to get ALL PS5 platinums right now?

ooeeiu

I’ve already done Miles Morales, and I’m halfway done with AC Valhalla and COD Cold War, but other than that, I don’t foresee myself trying to go after much of the other launch games. I will probably get madden 21’s ps5 stack done at some point too but my backlog of ps4 games to do is still too high to add on more ps5 one’s right now 

Well I've got Astro's Playroom, Miles Morales (as well as the remaster), and Bugsnax at the moment which I'm sure a lot of people have, but I think Demon's Souls and Sackboy are gonna stump me. Demon's Souls for the difficulty, but I just can't get into Sackboy much more than to just beat it even as a LittleBigPlanet fan.

No, probably not. Despite having a pretty good amount of them so far (31/58), I just can't ever see myself platting FIFA and NFL, both out of time requirement and having no interest in the games. Plus, Borderlands 3 is currently unobtainable and part of me suspects that Gearbox is never going to fix that.

Edited by Blaul_Part
count

41 minutes ago, Conrad20 said:

My goal is to get all trophies for games I get on PS5. I am trying to be more frugal this gen and wait for sales for the games I want to play if I don't have a giftcard to use.

Same plan here. Got Astros playroom and BugSnax done now on Immortals Fennix rising which will keep me busy for a long while.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:28 PM, Conrad20 said:

My goal is to get all trophies for games I get on PS5. I am trying to be more frugal this gen and wait for sales for the games I want to play if I don't have a giftcard to use.

me too

my goal this gen is to only buy a game once I'm done/nearly done with the last game I bought. I have stacks of unopened ps4 games, and don't want to repeat that 

Edited by TalalHmd

On 01/01/2021 at 8:56 AM, mcnichoj said:

Someone could only keep that up for the first year of the consoles release.

Not really, it wasn’t even possible in week one, NBA 2K21 was a launch game but one trophy requires 594 “Domination” Mode Stars, the game launched with 297 available, 99 more popped up this week but it’ll probably be April before the other two batches of 99 stars show up for all 594 to be achievable.

Edited by Tsundokuist

I'd be happy if there were so many titles coming we couldn't even if we tried. As it looks now the calendar is an empty wasteland until March - Returnal and FC6 - a 'leak' new release date for April.

At the moment I'm just replaying some PS collection titles since there isn't anything new to play (that I have interest in) - having played Astro, Spiderman for whom I was unable to get the upgrade so got it as a PS4 plat, COD (for which I simply have no intention of playing MP) and CP2077. After Maneater it's a long wait before anything shows up for either PS4 or PS5.

9 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

me too

my goal this gen is to only buy a game once I'm done/nearly done with the last game I bought. I have stacks of unopened ps4 games, and don't want to repeat that 

On my PS4, I have 3 folders of New Games/ Recently Purchased and Games I like to Finish that has at least 10 games.

I would like to finsh/play them but most of the time, I get bored by the time I load into the main menu.

• Like 1

This is a little off topic - I just didn't wanna start a new thread just for this. I just got the ps5 camera yesterday and started streaming on twitch. I am also a huge fan of the trophy videos on ps5. My question is: will streaming on twitch interrupt the trophy videos? I'll probably figure this out organically tonight when I start playing/streaming Maneater, as I'll probably pop a trophy or two pretty soon after starting that game, but I'm at work right now and just curious.