I'm gonna wait 3 years to get this platinum

Most people out of the latest platinum achievers for Spyro 3 on PSNP all have gotten the platinum trophy on January 1. Looks like many people had this idea planned and didn't forget about it.

Edited by x7251

Just now, x7251 said:

50 of the lastest platinum achievers for Spyro 3 on PSNP all have gotten the platinum trophy on January 1. Looks like many people had this idea planned and didn't forget about it.

I wonder how many got it at their midnight, considering time zones. Including me, I counted two more who got it at my midnight (3, 6 and 7 seconds after respectively).

22 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

The year of the Dragon starts with the Chinese New Year (10th of February). That’s also a nice date to get this trophy.

That is when I’m planning to get it. Have saved the game for a few years to do this! 🐲 

Edited by VeldinX

On 2/23/2021 at 1:46 AM, ZOMBIESLAVES said:

As I was playing  this game, I noticed the platinum name is 'Party like it's 2024'. So I plan on waiting until January 1st 2024 before I complete everything. Part of the reason I made this post is as a reminder so I don't forget lol

Heres the reminder OP @ZOMBIESLAVES who ignited this trend, hurry you're nearly out of time! 😆

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What’s up fellow trophy hunters! I 100% the series and got the Year of the Dragon platinum today for the Lunar New Year. Was a great idea and had to do it. I never grew up on this series. The first one came out the year I was born haha. But I did enjoy these games quite a lot. Great graphics and gameplay in my opinion. Most of the characters were likable. The story wasn’t anything crazy but I wasn’t expecting it to be. Difficulty was fairly easy but some parts were surprisingly tricky(flying levels lol). How did you all like the Reignited trilogy? Should I visit the OG trilogy one day? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Matto_lsi said:

Waited until today to get this - Feb 24th, 2024, at 2:24:24 PM.  I figured getting the trophy Party like it's 2024 on 2-24-24 at 2:24:24 would make the best milestone.

OQCmSVe.jpeg

How did you manage to be so precise? I wish my timestamp would be 0:00:00 but turned out being 0:00:03 😆

9 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

How did you manage to be so precise? I wish my timestamp would be 0:00:00 but turned out being 0:00:03 😆

I tested it last week with a couple of my other trophy pops.  Turns out on PS4 the timestamp is instantaneous, even though the on-screen pop is 2 seconds later (and even more so for the Plat).  I'd never bothered to test it before on PS4.  So I just sync'd up a timer on my laptop and watched the countdown and flamed the second jar I needed for the final trophy right when the timer reached 0.  Luckily I saved such an easy trophy for last.  I never would have been able to time it up if I still had to chase Moneybags around :P

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 7:25 PM, Helyx said:

OP didn't even do it. What a tease.

Man, I completely forgot I made this post 3 years ago! I guess my reminder didn't work lol. I apologize to the people I've disappointed (all 10 of you) by not getting the plat in time. Maybe I'll go back and get it anyways, for all of you 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1