I'm gonna wait 3 years to get this platinum

• 11 months later...
On 2/22/2021 at 5:46 PM, ZOMBIESLAVES said:

As I was playing  this game, I noticed the platinum name is 'Party like it's 2024'. So I plan on waiting until January 1st 2024 before I complete everything. Part of the reason I made this post is as a reminder so I don't forget lol

I might do that as well, I've had a few trophies that I decided to get after a long time. DiRT 4 is 4 years and 6 months, Infamous (the one with the lady with pink hair) 6 years and 4 months. And I think need for speed in almost exactly 8 years. But I'm guessing the leap year though it off?

I've purposefully held off on getting trophies occasionally for reasons like this, though they tend to be a little more personal.

That being said, I waited till actual Christmas day to get a trophy in Psychonauts tied to Christmas day, didn't change my internal clock. I purposefully waited to play it in December literally just for that reason, for that sweet, sweet "authentic" feel to the trophy.

I'd love to be able to plat Spyro 3 again, and maybe even pop the plat in Lunar new year 2024. It still remains one of my favourite platformers of all time since the PS1. Maybe if they release a PS5 version of the trilogy, but I kinda don't see that happening considering, y'know, Activation not exactly being independent any more.

I'm doing the same, NICE!! 

Finally got around to checking out the Ignited Trilogy last month after having it in my backlog for so long. After finishing up the first 2 games I noticed that the plat for Spyro 3 is called "Party Like it's 2024" and thought it would be dope to pop it on 01/01/2024 as my first Plat of the year. The hard part for me will be making sure I REMEMBER to play it the last week of 2023 while leaving the last trophy for the 1st of the year. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I just saw the title of the third platinum oh boy if I knew it before I would have play the game so I can get it today. Well anyway 🤣 the day before I started with the first Spyro for a quick in between my final fantasy marathon games until Rebirth came out 

• Like 1