I'm gonna wait 3 years to get this platinum

41 minutes ago, ZOMBIESLAVES said:

As I was playing  this game, I noticed the platinum name is 'Party like it's 2024'. So I plan on waiting until January 1st 2024 before I complete everything. Part of the reason I made this post is as a reminder so I don't forget lol

Spyro 3 is the only Spyro I didn't platinum... definitely waiting now!

42 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Might want to wait 'til February 10th 2024.  That's technically the start of the Year of the Dragon.

Definitely gonna wait another month~ so that it'll be during the year of the dragon. This platinum will definitely be memorable solely for this reason!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I Googled that when I popped it thinking maybe it was a hint about a future game like God of War 3 did. Nope, like Ilzaki said, 2024 is the next year of the dragon in the Chinese calendar. Pretty clever of them. 

Oh makes sense. Fun little trophy title. Kind of wish I had thought to do that (although I really wanted to play the Spyro games so probably wouldn't have waited that long)

• Like 1

I am tempted to make the Platinum of Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi ("OVER 9000!!!!") my Trophy number 9001, but it would take too much, I don't even have 3000 :lol:

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Interesting, maybe I'll join the team, just got the trilogy some weeks ago. I guess I will plat one game per year starting 2022 1f601.png

I have actually thought of doing that, Spyro 1 in 2021, 2 in 2022, 3 on December 31, 2023 :D

• Like 2

Yeah, was already planning on platinum Spyro 3 in 2024 as well.
 As far as Spyro one goes, saving that one for a milestone trophy.
 like making it the last platinum I get if I ever reach that point.
 Not sure about Spyro 2 yet.

Also slightly off topic but was also considering on waiting until 2023 and get the platinum for Final Fantasy 13 since that would be 13 years from my first trophy. Assuming we will be able to get trophies for PS3 games still by then.

7 hours ago, ZOMBIESLAVES said:

As I was playing  this game, I noticed the platinum name is 'Party like it's 2024'. So I plan on waiting until January 1st 2024 before I complete everything. Part of the reason I made this post is as a reminder so I don't forget lol

i doubt you'd have the same phone as you do now when 2024 rolls around but if you make an event/reminder, it may transfer to a new phone. 

So just set a reminder for a week before, lol then 3 days before. It'll be holiday season so give yourself extra time 

Cool idea though!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2021 at 2:03 AM, da-Noob123 said:

I Googled that when I popped it thinking maybe it was a hint about a future game like God of War 3 did. Nope, like Ilzaki said, 2024 is the next year of the dragon in the Chinese calendar. Pretty clever of them. 

Oh wow so that's why they chose it, I thought it might be a reference to a new game or something haha. 

• Like 1