Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

2 minutes ago, LordSlashington said:

I've been hearing about and seeing this game pop up a lot lately. Is it like a big name series or something and I simply not know about it? o.O

The firist game (PS3 exclusive), is one of the best JRPG you can get for previous gen. Also the animation were done by the world famous Studio Ghibli, the game is a real masterpiece. However in the second game Studio Ghibli did not do the artwork, but the current animators did their best to represent the same quality (and they did a damn good job). Also instead of traditional turn based JRPG combat, the devs has switched to open combat (not sure how to call that atm :P). It is really worth trying out, and it will be a future classic for sure!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, terrorist013 said:

The firist game (PS3 exclusive), is one of the best JRPG you can get for previous gen. Also the animation were done by the world famous Studio Ghibli, the game is a real masterpiece. However in the second game Studio Ghibli did not do the artwork, but the current animators did their best to represent the same quality (and they did a damn good job). Also instead of traditional turn based JRPG combat, the devs has switched to open combat (not sure how to call that atm :P). It is really worth trying out, and it will be a future classic for sure!

Awesome, I'm a fan of JRPGs I just normally don't know which ones are worth getting. Is the first required for the sake of the story? If you know.

• Like 1

Two more games I got in the Target sale. The last one should be here soon.

6NMpUdL.jpg

5 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

assassins-creed-rogue-remastered-551549.

Yeah this American needs a physical release. Thank you Play-Asia. ? Now the waiting game.

Damn it, why didn't I think of that? :( Oh, well.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

With the 20% off transaction code that I was able to get from the MLB 18 quest on live.playstation.com. My friend and I picked up some games that'll definitely last us for awhile:

• Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 ReMix bundle
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Terraria
  • Like 2