Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

3 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Image result for horizon zero dawn complete edition

So I picked up a physical copy today. Super late to the party, but decided for $20 I couldn't pass it up.

Same here. Finally decided to buy the Complete Edition of Horizon Zero Dawn on sale for 20 dollars at the local GameStop. Didn't try this when it first showed up because all I heard people talk about was how great the graphics looked. Anyone who knows me knows that graphics mean absolutely nothing to me as we have seen great graphics disguise poor games in the past (The Order 1886, EA UFC series, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, just to name a few). When I delved deeper into my research I found an Action-RPG base with an interesting story, so I decided to take the plunge while it was on sale. So far, I'm having a great time! 6 trophies down, many more to go!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

Same here. Finally decided to buy the Complete Edition of Horizon Zero Dawn on sale for 20 dollars at the local GameStop. Didn't try this when it first showed up because all I heard people talk about was how great the graphics looked. Anyone who knows me knows that graphics mean absolutely nothing to me as we have seen great graphics disguise poor games in the past (The Order 1886, EA UFC series, Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, just to name a few). When I delved deeper into my research I found an Action-RPG base with an interesting story, so I decided to take the plunge while it was on sale. So far, I'm having a great time! 6 trophies down, many more to go!

I always do research too before choosing a new game. HZD was on my radar when it came out, but when it comes to hyped games I tend to wait since there's a good chance they'll release DLC down the road. I won't start my copy just yet until I set aside a good amount of time to play. But good to hear other late comers are enjoying it too! 

On a side note; The Order 1886 was a great game (IMO) just too short. As cheap as it is now a days, you might wanna give it another chance. 

15 minutes ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Time for more fun in proper language now; @Iris Heart be ready for it lmfao

And as seen also my beloved Factory Tyrant module figure lel

You might want to censor the address in the picture. :hmm: or I may have to come over and borrow your game *jelly* 

Just now, Xillia said:

You might want to censor the address in the picture. :hmm: or I may have to come over and borrow your game *jelly* 

LOL I don't mind it come over any time xD As if someone makes effort to visit a lazy girl and I am happy to get bombs shipped to my house so do it! xD

I could send it to ya after I plat it tho as I do from time to time some give away events; depends on ma mood and mostly I gabe platinated games away lol;)

4 minutes ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

LOL I don't mind it come over any time xD As if someone makes effort to visit a lazy girl and I am happy to get bombs shipped to my house so do it! xD

I could send it to ya after I plat it tho as I do from time to time some give away events; depends on ma mood and mostly I gabe platinated games away lol;)

Maybe there's a weirdo who's sends bombs to lazy girls only... cuz he knows they're too lazy to defuse them :ninja:

Don't worry about sending me anything though, I'd feel bad about taking your game xD 

15 minutes ago, Xillia said:

Maybe there's a weirdo who's sends bombs to lazy girls only... cuz he knows they're too lazy to defuse them :ninja:

Don't worry about sending me anything though, I'd feel bad about taking your game xD 

He or she can do that if they feel better then; I am mostly never at home and rarely open my mailbox because I am lazy so the bomb will be annoyed and walk away in the end lel xD

LOL don't fret if I do a giveaway and grab it then as I have already a sum of games to get rid of again and better give them away to happy gamers as selling them or do whatever xD