Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

6,007 posts in this topic

Playing The Surge 2 at the moment. Has its flaws, but is better than The Surge 1. I would rate it around 7 out of 10. Solid game.

Great "time killer" before big hits like Nioh 2, TLoU 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 next year.

Ghostbusters-The-Video-Game-Remastered-F

Physical copy from Gamestop.

Finally got some of my kickstarter stuff in from the bloodstained campaign. Picked up Ghostbusters and found the other one for $4 at Best Buy on clearance. Only 47 more PS4 games to hit my goal for 2019. EGJWm8uUwAEMtlQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409EGJWm8nVAAAMens?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On 1.10.2019 at 3:17 AM, DarkLoba13 said:

61usDWcG53L.AC_.jpg

...same here! 🙂

Ghost Recon Breakpoint & Call Of Duty MW

Pre-Order Both

q14mmsp

jw166tz

At long last, should've received this a week ago 😒.

IMG_0045_zpsvqs9qdb6.jpg

Since it's the month of terror I needed a horror game to play at night saw Resi 7 for 24 bucks and said "This will do."

48838961888_ae42ba9d62_z.jpg

Pre-ordered it last week since I heard a lot of good things about the game made by the Skullgirls devs. And now it's finally here. ^_^

Yea so I went a little overboard on That's you!, But Best Buy had a nice clearance sale for $.99 and if I need replacement cases I know which games will be getting gutted. EGY3hpHWkAA2tk2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Finding this on Disc was actually hard in my area. This game has sold out everywhere around here. Thats what I get for waiting on a price drop I guess. EGdjfoMW4AEeOjr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

3339750-concrete.jpg

I thought I was going to have to wait until next month to get this, but I got a $50 Amazon gift car for my Birthday today and went ahead and ordered it. Really looking forward to playing it.

Borderlands 2 VR EU because it’s on sale, I’m also planning on getting the NA version very soon.

EBD5-DDE6-407-A-45-CF-89-CF-EA0190446-DD

Walmart for some reason has Battlefield 5 for $15 so grabbed that with a gift card son't know when i will get to it though xD still gotta get through uncharted series, ratchet, and god of war and plat toy story 3..

WesMJ12.png

I was browsing the used games section at the game store when I impulse-bought this for 15 CHF. Never heard of it, didn't check the reviews and I have zero clue as to what the hell it's about, but the cover seemed interesting enough and I love story based/dialogue driven games. I'm currently busy with The Wolf Among Us and I'm enjoying it a lot, but that one's next in line. 😉

7028006-l.jpg?v=1543481049

A hard to track down PS4 game. This is a Walmart exclusive game... EG4aUipX4AAPx2g?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Children of Morta releases in a few hours unfortunately it couldn't release before the long weekend.

the-ninja-saviors-return-of-the-warriors

The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors AKA The Ninja Warriors: Once Again

Well, 15 October is here now. 🙂 I'll check PSN later today and pick it up.

1011191815abc.jpg

After putting this off for a long time, I finally got this. America never got a physical run of this game.

1011191815cde.jpg

I don't know much about this game other than the fact it's a mystery visual novel with a female protag. It was fairly cheap on AmiAmi so I figured why not.

1011191816abc.jpg

Finally came in from Limited Run Games.

1011191818abc.jpg

A couple CEs from NISA's store. I played a bit of Alliance Alive on 3DS. I never beat it, but I enjoyed what I played.

I waited too long on Yu-no's CE and missed out. Oh well.