Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Recent Digital Purchases include

Marvel's Avengers (no longer have to worry about ps now timer plus can pop ps5 version trophies in future)

Kingdom Come Royal Edition (sadly I need to restart the game because the save file is not compatible with standard edition we got with ps now)

Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6 (Looking forward to trying this series, still need to buy yakuza 0 so i can start series in order)

Borderlands 3 (looking forward to coop with bestie)

Diablo 3 (again should be fun to coop)

No Man's Sky (heard they improved the game a lot and it's much better now so worth a try i guess)

Mafia Trilogy (not sure when I'll get to play this my backlog is huge but looking forward to it)

DMC Collection (I want to plat all dmc games)

GTA 5 (my disc broke sadly and I wanted to coop with a friend)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ccase137 said:

cWGgsmy.jpg

rTDJKNq.jpg

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, had to settle for a preowned copy as the print run was ridiculously low (in line with most Atlus games...) and the price was pretty decent.

At least 13 Sentinels is worth the price. Don't you love obscure visual novels with low print runs?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stephanie Dola said:

Bought Far Cry 5: Gold Edition last year. Open worlds like this are real fun and challenging for me to eat this one up. I will considered placing this game for a milestone. :)

Far Cry 5 Gold Edition | PS4 | Buy Now | at Mighty Ape NZ

500th?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thekingsman123 said:

Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen is also quite limited. Had to get a copy from NISA as we'll never see it in Australia, despite the other 3 games being released here.

Oooooh, I never realised that you can still get a copy from NISA.  It went out of stock so quickly I had given up hope of ever being able to buy the physical copy.  May I ask how much you had to pay including shipping (in A$) and how long it took to arrive?  I can see it's £22.49 before VAT and shipping so it'll be quite pricey... so might get a digital copy when that goes on a deeper sale ~$30, as it's holding me up from playing the other three games.

6 minutes ago, ccase137 said:

Oooooh, I never realised that you can still get a copy from NISA.  It went out of stock so quickly I had given up hope of ever being able to buy the physical copy.  May I ask how much you had to pay including shipping (in A$) and how long it took to arrive?  I can see it's £22.49 before VAT and shipping so it'll be quite pricey... so might get a digital copy when that goes on a deeper sale ~$30, as it's holding me up from playing the other three games.

Shipping is 10GBP.

In total, it's $60AUD including shipping. Also, it's shipped via courier (DHL) so you'd receive it within a few days. However, it'll take NISA about 1-2 weeks just to send it out.

• Like 1