Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

On 8/8/2021 at 7:01 PM, Corrosivescott said:

rfd96nh5k7g71.jpg1rd8xaetltf71.jpg

Always love seeing your posts. They're like looking at a Woz or Caddicarus collection haha. And that Blasphemous is the one that can be gotten off Amazon? Or is it Limited Run. I'm a bit confused on what version receives that new physical trophylist. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Always love seeing your posts. They're like looking at a Woz or Caddicarus collection haha. And that Blasphemous is the one that can be gotten off Amazon? Or is it Limited Run. I'm a bit confused on what version receives that new physical trophylist. 

Thanks, if you want to see everything I buy I post it Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/user/corrosivescott/posts/

That one is the one you can get on Amazon or really anywhere I got mine from Best Buy. It is the one with the new list, the LRG one does not have a separate list for the digital one.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

Thanks, if you want to see everything I buy I post it Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/user/corrosivescott/posts/

That one is the one you can get on Amazon or really anywhere I got mine from Best Buy. It is the one with the new list, the LRG one does not have a separate list for the digital one.

Thanks, great to know! :D 

5 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Fortune it's the full uncensored versión right?

Yes it is the uncensored version :D Xtreme 3 Scarlet is the latest one with cut content.

Sony's censorship is getting worse. I still hope they will revert that policy. What a shame.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2021 at 1:19 PM, Llujei said:

Yes it is the uncensored version :D Xtreme 3 Scarlet is the latest one with cut content.

Sony's censorship is getting worse. I still hope they will revert that policy. What a shame.

so even the leifang dlc of fortune it's uncensored? perfect and yeah the stupidity of Sony in some moment its going to change because if not they are going to lose money and i hope that for being Flanders, but they are going to change im sure