Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

iNYvqcQ.jpg

I had originally pre-ordered the Cotton/Guardian Force standard edition & it never arrived. In the meantime the special edition went on sale for around the same price as the standard so I took the L & ordered that version which just turned up today. No teacup in this one just a soundtrack & a lot of paper. I'm just glad to finally have a copy. Saturn ports are few & far between so it's really nice that this release happened!

Also pictured is Kyukyoku Tiger-Heli with the Teki-Paki code. Both of those are done already & I'm hoping for less archaic stuff in the next m2 release. I abused save states to see what a no-death playthrough would be like for the arcade games despite not needing to for the trophies, & that revealed a very unfair game design. It's quite telling that the super easy mode simply makes the ship move fast enough to actually dodge bullet patterns effectively. Despite this I feel like it was an important thing to buy because I'd really love it if some later Toaplan stuff got ported, especially Batsugun. 

• Like 2