Trophies bugged on PS5

DhillsPlats

Legit did Big Tease in Tip Toe on the third last tile (emote got interrupted by a grab though) and ran to the finish line. The trophy didn't unlock; on a PS4 pro. Contacted support and they unlocked it for me without video evidence. 

• Like 3

Can someone please confirm if it counts for Big Tease?

I've pressed the left button twice to start the animation but it doesn't finish it. I had to cross the finish line in first place that moment. I've read it doesn't need to finish the animation to pop :/ 

2 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I've pressed the left button twice to start the animation but it doesn't finish it. I had to cross the finish line in first place that moment. I've read it doesn't need to finish the animation to pop :/ 

Per guides I’ve seen, it has to finish the animation.  I know when mine popped, I did the complete animation.

Of course, you might as well send it in.  Mediatonic will probably unlock it anyway!

My customer service girl is such a sweetheart. I got the other trophies with no video evidence, except face first... I just used simple mathematics to state my case. She also said my peach blossom looked adorbsies. I am floored by the supreme dare this dev has for their players and rate this as one of the best customer service experiences bar none.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I'm sure this is enough, I sent to support a similar video where I didn't finish the animation because someone was coming and they unlocked for me.

1 minute ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Is there any fear to have of being banned for using this exploit, a bug on their end, if you contact them for the other 4 trophies?

Banned from PSNP leaderboards? In-game exploits are permissible, so those should be fine. Provided you’re not lying when you ask the support team to pop bugged trophies I can’t see that would be an issue either, but I’d hold onto the evidence and your support ticket details just in case you ever get flagged and need to dispute it

9 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Banned from PSNP leaderboards? In-game exploits are permissible, so those should be fine. Provided you’re not lying when you ask the support team to pop bugged trophies I can’t see that would be an issue either, but I’d hold onto the evidence and your support ticket details just in case you ever get flagged and need to dispute it

No, I meant from the game. If they have any way to see if you got 5 wins on a row or not, or check your trophies. But to be honest they shouldn't ban anyone for a bug that it's their fault.

5 hours ago, djb5f said:

Per guides I’ve seen, it has to finish the animation.  I know when mine popped, I did the complete animation.

Do not spread the false info :/

As per guide from here, PSNP (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10651-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-trophy-guide)

You can interrupt the animation by moving the Left Stick after the emote animation has started, the animation does not have to finish for it to count for this trophy.

And ATM devs are unlocking the trophy for you if you will provide them video showing that (or sometimes without it :P).

5 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Correct.

1 hour ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Is there any fear to have of being banned for using this exploit, a bug on their end, if you contact them for the other 4 trophies?

No.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

I got my trophies today after sending an report e-mail. Face First, Big Bully, Big Tease, and Stumble Chums.

And i didn't have to send a video of the requirements.

And a tip: i also didn't have to try the Big Tease trophy in game and they unlock it to me. So i think everyone are free to try too.

8 minutes ago, AllanWerghi said:

I got my trophies today after sending an report e-mail. Face First, Big Bully, Big Tease, and Stumble Chums.

And i didn't have to send a video of the requirements.

And a tip: i also didn't have to try the Big Tease trophy in game and they unlock it to me. So i think everyone are free to try too.

Lost my faith in humanity again...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, AllanWerghi said:

I actually tried it but I’m not sure I had it, but I believed it wasn’t.

I have the same issue, I am 100% sure I did the requiemrents legit twice today. There were like 4 seconds between me and the second one and I did an emote twice but nothing. Can you send me the link where I can report this?

1 minute ago, DavySuicide said:

I have the same issue, I am 100% sure I did the requiemrents legit twice today. There were like 4 seconds between me and the second one and I did an emote twice but nothing. Can you send me the link where I can report this?

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Check your Support ID in game before send the report because it's important.

9 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Of course "nothing" since those trophies are now bugged - there is like 5 topics about it already, it is even mentioned in 1st post in this topic.
Nobody is checking the related forums/reading the previous posts those days, right? Like comments in social media...

And asking for a link which was posted like 26 times already even within this topic...

No comment, I will simply abandon this one, such a waste of time...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

I had same issue. I got skyrocketed to the third row at the beginning of fruit chute and had enough time to do 3 full emotes... I did the one required and Crosse the line... trophy didn't pop... recorded last 5 minutes, trimmed it to the last 47 seconds, tweeted the video, tagged the dev. Then emailed them asking them to pop my 4 glitched trophies. Went to bed and woke up to all 4 popping on load!

So they only unlock the trophies with video proof? Can't believe this s*** I am on PS4 didn't record it obviously because I thought it was gonna unlock (BIG TEASE)... Ah man this sucks. 

Tried to contact support but I don't have any hope that they will unlock it for me without video proving it. 

On 19/05/2021 at 7:52 PM, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Can we report the 20 race wins? Because i won more than 20 and dont got the trophy.

20 race wins ain't bugged. I've unlocked 2 accounts that trophy. 1 before the infallible patch, 1 after the fix (last night to be exact)

Just to be clear the 20 race wins trophy you gotta be the FIRST/fastest player on that round. Not just simply winning the races