Vita Unobtainables - Messages Shutting Down

Afro_Gear

On 6/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, pot1414 said:

I get that lol. My question is how this game specifically is affected. Based on what I have seen you can host lobbies so I assume even without the ability to invite others can still join by searching. I haven't played the game so I'm grasping at straws here.

I hope that is the case. I’m currently trying to get that done but haven’t done any online yet.

On 6/6/2021 at 10:14 PM, pot1414 said:

I get that lol. My question is how this game specifically is affected. Based on what I have seen you can host lobbies so I assume even without the ability to invite others can still join by searching. I haven't played the game so I'm grasping at straws here.

I got the online trophies last night. You’re right, you can host a lobby that people can join. Messaging being shut down will not affect this game. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 4:13 PM, AznNation said:

I got the online trophies last night. You’re right, you can host a lobby that people can join. Messaging being shut down will not affect this game. 

How difficult are the online trophies for that game?  I still haven't played it yet, but I will now if the MP trophies were grindy.

On 09/06/2021 at 10:13 AM, AznNation said:

What about sending rep sheets? I already platted this game some years ago, don't remember if rep sheets comes through messages or can be accepted within game

20 minutes ago, milanbarca82 said:

How difficult are the online trophies for that game?  I still haven't played it yet, but I will now if the MP trophies were grindy.

Not at all difficult. There are 3 of them. Exchanging rep sheets, completing 15 operations, and showing off your Accessory's makeover.

You can repeat the easiest/fastest operations 15 times. There are some that can be completed in a couple of minutes or even less.

However, to unlock online play/rep sheets you need to advance the story to CODE 2 (consider it Chapter 2 I guess). And to be able to give your Accessory a makeover you need to be CODE 4.

20 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

What about sending rep sheets? I already platted this game some years ago, don't remember if rep sheets comes through messages or can be accepted within game

Rep sheets are sent/received through the game, messaging is not used. It should be fine.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Rep sheets are sent/received through the game, messaging is not used. It should be fine.

Thanks for the confirmation! It avoids me a redownload.

Now I just gotta check what's the extra trophy available on AS/JP versions of Freedom Wars, doubt it's related to messages somehow, but better be safe than sorry

Foul Play has Public Lobbies that don't require messages and should remain obtainable post-messages shutdown. I was able to play through a few stages with someone tonight without ever having to open the Messages app. If the servers were highly populated it might be hard to get into the same lobby but, well, they're really not.

Edited by Tothoro

10 minutes ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

Will motorstorm RC be affected by the messaging system shutting down? I thought about picking this up but noticed two MP trophies. 

Yes, very likely as you need to send challenges to players for one of the trophies

10 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Yes, very likely as you need to send challenges to players for one of the trophies

Question about MotorStorm RC:  How do I accept challenges on the Pit Wall?  Do I open them in the game or do I go to Messenger App?

I got the Ghost Busted trophy and I am working on the Wall Brawl one.

Soul Sacrifice Delta and Freedom Wars do not need invites, is that correct?

I am planning on getting them after I work on the online trophies for Need for Speed and Ridge Racer.

15 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

Will motorstorm RC be affected by the messaging system shutting down? I thought about picking this up but noticed two MP trophies. 

You could always play it on PS3 as it's cross-buy and cross-save.

Edited by Lance_87

On 19/06/2021 at 11:12 AM, EdinhoN said:

I did these pitwall trophies recently by myself. Was pretty easy, just need PS3 and Vita using alt account on PS3 sending easy challenges to main account on vita. 

21 hours ago, RaiantheMajin said:

Question about MotorStorm RC:  How do I accept challenges on the Pit Wall?  Do I open them in the game or do I go to Messenger App?

I am planning on getting them after I work on the online trophies for Need for Speed and Ridge Racer.

re motor storm, I think I had to send challenges via invites to my main from my alt account on PS3. Used my main on my PS3 or vita to accept them via messages.

Restarted the game, then they showed on pitwall.. was a bit janky from memory.

I think I had to send individual 10 different challenges invites from 10 different events to get it to work, couldn't just repeat same challenge for trophy.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

On 6/20/2021 at 4:49 AM, SlipingJimmy said:

I did these pitwall trophies recently by myself. Was pretty easy, just need PS3 and Vita using alt account on PS3 sending easy challenges to main account on vita. 

re motor storm, I think I had to send challenges via invites to my main from my alt account on PS3. Used my main on my PS3 or vita to accept them via messages.

Restarted the game, then they showed on pitwall.. was a bit janky from memory.

I think I had to send individual 10 different challenges invites from 10 different events to get it to work, couldn't just repeat same challenge for trophy.

I managed to get the Wall Brawl trophy.  A friend on PSN had to send 10 challenges on the Pit Wall.

Quick question, do Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD and Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate require invites?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RaiantheMajin said:

I managed to get the Wall Brawl trophy.  A friend on PSN had to send 10 challenges on the Pit Wall.

Quick question, do Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD and Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate require invites?

Worst case scenario Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate can be done on ps4 but as far as Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate is concerned that's a good question. I hadn't even realized it has an online trophy. I would also appreciate it if someone could enlighten us about it.

22 hours ago, pot1414 said:

Worst case scenario Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate can be done on ps4 but as far as Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate is concerned that's a good question. I hadn't even realized it has an online trophy. I would also appreciate it if someone could enlighten us about it.

I asked a couple earners for Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate and I got confirmation that it can be done in ad-hoc. Having said that the people who didn't use ad-hoc and did it online used the messaging app of the vita to invite their partner so if ad-hoc isn't an option for you, you should get it done before the 28th.

• Like 2

On 19-6-2021 at 6:32 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Ridge Racer is safe?

Yes. You can create a lobby or join a lobby. A friend can join you. You can even race online and ad hoc on your own without any opponent. I recently grabbed all the online Trophies. 

• Like 2

On 19-6-2021 at 1:50 PM, RaiantheMajin said:

soul sacrifice delta I dont know since I never played it

I am pretty sure for the normal soul sacrifice you didnt  need to but I am not sure since I didnt have the network passs so I never could

freedom wars i cna 100% confirm you dnt need to send invites  you cna just make rooms

Just finished the MotorStorm RC trophy Ghost busted and Wall Brawl on the Vita. Player 1 do a bad run on any course and player 2 do a slightly better run. Hit triangle to send a challenge to player 1 and player 1 beat the challenge. Then player 2 keeps sending the same challenge over and over again. Its pretty easy and took about 15 minutes but both players were playing brand new without any recorded times before. 

Freedom Wars needs no invite system, but has 3 MP trophies. I'd highly recommend online for the Code 7 and 8 since you'll greatly benefit from the experienced Freedom Wars pros that still play online. 

• Like 2