GTA V Expanded and Enhanced confirmed to release November 11, 2021.

Troz

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

easier is probably the wrong word but they are getting every single little thing they can out of gta 5, it's constantly being released as something new when it should really be gta 6

Now, all we have to wait for is for Skyrim and Doom to be re-released to PS5. I know we all have been waiting for it since PS5 was announced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

easier is probably the wrong word but they are getting every single little thing they can out of gta 5, it's constantly being released as something new when it should really be gta 6

In R*'s defense we all are continuely buying the game everytime it releases too. I don't blame them for getting several more billion out of it on PS5 if they can lol.

18 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

Now, all we have to wait for is for Skyrim and Doom to be re-released to PS5. I know we all have been waiting for it since PS5 was announced.

They will just be released on Gamepass now and nothing. Bethesda doesn't have to rerelease these games anymore. They have that Microsoft money to play with now. We'll never see anything new (aside from expansions for ESO and Fallout 76).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Considering there sure will be people willing to part with 50+ $/€ to play the PS5 remaster of the PS4 remaster of a PS3 game, why should rockstar deny themselves with such an easy money-making operation?

They shouldn’t deny it, obviously- every corporation exists to make money first and foremost, but it’s still a grim reminder of the state of the videogame industry nonetheless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

What makes you think that they can't do both? Insomniac has release 3 games in the last few months. Rockstar is way bigger than Insomniac. Surely, R* isn't using all their studios just for GTA Online content or to port GTAV again. 

Whenever they do announce GTAVI, it will also mean they've been working on it for years before telling the public. 

Just because you aren't getting what you want now does not mean you will never get it

2 hours ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

I’m guessing the only stuff that will be expanded and enhanced are the shark cards... 

Nah. You know as well as me that rockstar will do an incredable job on this

3 hours ago, leandrorhcp said:

Taking into consideration this is the third release of this game in the PlayStation universe alone, it's been a year since the original announcement of this "expanded and enchanced" version yet we haven't seen a single screenshot or a simple list of what they're actually expanding and enchancing.

You know how secretive rockstar are. They never give anything away. Especially when its still 6 months away. 

Im still dissapointed as much as the next person that when the rockstar logo came up on the ps5 showcase it wasnt for gta 6 but im ready to plat this amazing game for the third time on 3 generations. 

Im also ready to dive back into tbe crazy world of trevor

11 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Nah. You know as well as me that rockstar will do an incredable job on this

You know how secretive rockstar are. They never give anything away. Especially when its still 6 months away. 

Im still dissapointed as much as the next person that when the rockstar logo came up on the ps5 showcase it wasnt for gta 6 but im ready to plat this amazing game for the third time on 3 generations. 

Im also ready to dive back into tbe crazy world of trevor

The online portion is hell. If it werent for that, I'd glady platinum this game again, but I'll pass.

10 minutes ago, Gildo1993 said:

The online portion is hell. If it werent for that, I'd glady platinum this game again, but I'll pass.

All the online trophies autopopped for me when transfering character last time. Hopefully same again because winning a 5 set tennis match against someome was a right pain in the arse

31 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

At this point it's the same old game..

Not sure I get the hype at all... it cannot be that much better. I may try it if it's a free upgrade.. otherwise they can take their shark card cash they've made and shove it where the sun don't shine. 

These comments do my head in.

Did you think it was the "same old game" and "it cant be that much better" when you spent your money on the ps4 version after playing it on ps3. 

People will moan now but it will still end up with over 1 million users on this site

Edited by dannyswfc9

3 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

San Andreas is on 2, 3 and 4 

all the same game though with no improvements or anything not imrpoved at all for the next generation

gta 5 on the other hand  does get that so its not realy the same thing if you ask me

Edited by visvoer18
  • Like 1

Honestly, if they allow all GTA Online progress to carry over from PS4 (Every online trophy auto-pops) I'd be down to play it again. I'd also hope they wouldn't release any more DLC trophies for the game (Online trophies, obviously. I have absolutely no faith they'll ever release a singleplayer DLC). Loading times for this game are unbearable, and playing it in a few years times with fast loading sounds excellent.

42 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

All the online trophies autopopped for me when transfering character last time. Hopefully same again because winning a 5 set tennis match against someome was a right pain in the arse

In that case, I'm game lol the singleplayer portion is just gold, but I'll waint until theres a significant price drop, not paying full price for the same game

This is Rockstar's problem today. They rely on kids and young people buying Shark Cards in GTA V Online. They already re-released their game for the PS4 and Xbox One.

Also keep in mind that you can play PS4 games on your PS5 console. You can pop in the disc that is the PS4 version of GTA V straight into your PS5 and you can still enjoy the game with the 4K improvements and 60 FPS.

So why do they feel intent on re-releasing this game yet again for the next gen/current generation? Unless there are some real notable features exclusive to the upcoming PS5 version that make it worthwhile for a purchase, this is a complete waste of resources.

Since 2013 they have released just two games. Grand Theft Auto V, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Contrast that to the early - late 2000s, you had a wide selection of Rockstar games ranging from Grand Theft Auto III to Bully to Grand Theft Auto IV, with everything else in-between.

They went back on them making a single player DLC for Grand Theft Auto V because they felt it wouldn't be as profitable as GTA Online.

Despicable. As someone who loved the shit out of Rockstar in the mid - late 2000s during my college years, I have no real respect for them anymore. It's clear as day they only care for the money.

Bully? Not profitable anymore. The Warriors? Too niche and obscure. Manhunt? Too controversial and not profitable anymore. Even Red Dead Redemption II has gotten pushed to the wayside a little because of GTA Online.

Rockstar is a bunch of money grubbers, with the guys in suits dictating what should be implemented in their games.

• Like 1

i didn't even get gta v ps4 platinum yet, if soon there is one for ps5 i will be doubly in debt?

4 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

Wishful thinking: I hope GTA Online gets its own list on ps5, and the new GTA V trophy list is all single player 

this is EXTREMELY IMPROVABLE to happen, a new gtav trophy list without online

20 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

This is Rockstar's problem today. They rely on kids and young people buying Shark Cards in GTA V Online. They already re-released their game for the PS4 and Xbox One.

Also keep in mind that you can play PS4 games on your PS5 console. You can pop in the disc that is the PS4 version of GTA V straight into your PS5 and you can still enjoy the game with the 4K improvements and 60 FPS.

So why do they feel intent on re-releasing this game yet again for the next gen/current generation? Unless there are some real notable features exclusive to the upcoming PS5 version that make it worthwhile for a purchase, this is a complete waste of resources.

Since 2013 they have released just two games. Grand Theft Auto V, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Contrast that to the early - late 2000s, you had a wide selection of Rockstar games ranging from Grand Theft Auto III to Bully to Grand Theft Auto IV, with everything else in-between.

They went back on them making a single player DLC for Grand Theft Auto V because they felt it wouldn't be as profitable as GTA Online.

Despicable. As someone who loved the shit out of Rockstar in the mid - late 2000s during my college years, I have no real respect for them anymore. It's clear as day they only care for the money.

Bully? Not profitable anymore. The Warriors? Too niche and obscure. Manhunt? Too controversial and not profitable anymore. Even Red Dead Redemption II has gotten pushed to the wayside a little because of GTA Online.

Rockstar is a bunch of money grubbers, with the guys in suits dictating what should be implemented in their games.

I’ve been joking since the enhanced edition was announced that they’d add VR support, since the PS4 & Xbox One versions added First-Person.

Also, while they definitely are money hungry for their awful online modes, RDR2 is a masterpiece, easily a generation defining experience and it was in development for 8 years. Games back in the day had so much less, and the graphics aren’t even comparable. I’ll gladly pickup GTA VI, and their next title. Just skip their garbage online modes and than I don’t see why you should have any reason to complain.