Fall Guys 1.24 Update (Infallible Glitch Patched)

Anordinarybloke

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I find it hilarious this game still doesn't have a statistics screen. Luckily contacting support I was able to know my wins and they replied extremely quickly.

But still, this is the absolute perfect game for one:

• Total matches
  • Total time played
  • Total Wins
  • Number of times you've made it to the finale
  • Number of times you've came in first in a racing round
  • Number of cosmetics you have
  • Total time spent falling
  • Total time spent knocked over
  • Total players knocked over
  • They could even do how many times you've played each mode, map/level, #1 mode played, #1 map/level played

I guess I am literally the only person who has zero interest in knowing these statistics. I think that knowing how many times I won/lost may ruin the fun I have with the game, the crown rank is more enough for me. And all the other statistics are not useful to know in my opinion

6 hours ago, Joey-_-1999 said:

Guys, if someone may please confirm if the glitch still works? I just got my hands on the game

PATCHED.

Simply check the list of last achievers of Infallible:

Infallible Trophy • Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout • PSNProfiles.com

Didn't change since yesterday.

Edited by Smashero

20 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

think the elites will still be crying for a few months. as infallible is now from 1.5% to 3.8%. ayy

Well the thing about it is that most of the elites used some sort of exploit to get it way back when it came out you could just turn off the playstation or quit the match or something until you eventually won however many in a row.  Very few people actually met this trophy requirement completely legitimately to begin with so most of them have nothing to cry about,  Of course there are a few who got it the way they were suppose to and those guys have a right to be a bit upset that it was given away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

if i hadn't already gotten it, today our group would have. we won 6 on the bounce on the way to my 20th win :') 

A friend of mine would get it yesterday. He got 6 wins in a row. But it's a psychological thing. Because we knew we unlocked the trophy via glitch so the pressure wasn't there and you play diffetent automatically.

It is still possible with a good 4 man team, luck and coordination.  The worst games are still the 3 squad games. This is always "two teams against the third team"

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Smashero said:

Mentioned already, but I am also curious if the other 4 broken trophies are fixed now. If someone will earn some of them legitimately, I would appreciate the info.

Seems glitches for 20 wins and Infallible are still working, lol. Confirmed by few people on forum already as well as my boosting team. 

Still

Working

Btw. I really have to admit that Mediatonic support is simply the best! They helped so many Players recently with those bugged trophies in a really professional and "cool" way!

Worth mentioning attitude! Bravo and chapeau bas!

what is the 20 wins one you are referencing?

this patch has some serious problems. like it just said no eliminations while my squad was number 1 and it eliminated us even when we where number 1. also something is wrong with the grabbing as i was multiply grabbed while i was in midair after square making me stumble over something. also in team tail tag i notice people can steal tails from far away so something seems of with the grabbing

2 minutes ago, luckyegg said:

this patch has some serious problems. like it just said no eliminations while my squad was number 1 and it eliminated us even when we where number 1. also something is wrong with the grabbing as i was multiply grabbed while i was in midair after square making me stumble over something. also in team tail tag i notice people can steal tails from far away so something seems of with the grabbing

Not only grabbing, it's a more general problem: the things you see on your screen are different than what other players see on theirs. This causes other issues besides being grabbed from a big distance, such as players jumping on invisible Hexagones, or objects like eggs being out of position. Must be fixed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BGriff1986 said:

Seems it was still working last night, which would have been after the patch…

People were reporting that Infallible was still working too, but apparently since then there was a server-side change that fixed it after all. As far as I can tell the question of the other glitch is still up in the air.

5 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

People were reporting that Infallible was still working too, but apparently since then there was a server-side change that fixed it after all. As far as I can tell the question of the other glitch is still up in the air.

I'm gonna try so I'll try and confirm if the 20 first place trophy still pops if I can get it done soon.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Maybe. I looked at the time stamps this morning and it seemed as though the confirmation on the win glitch was after we knew that Infallible was definitely patched, but I could be wrong

edit: that being said, only three recent earners of the 20 wins trophy would suggest they probably have nerfed this exploit too

Edited by BGriff1986

On 5/20/2021 at 7:06 AM, BGriff1986 said:

Somewhere there’s a postgrad thesis on the relationship between the rarity of Infallible and the price of Bitcoin just waiting to be written!

I’ll do it that sounds like a great YouTube video idea!!!

• Like 1