4 Player PS3 Games With MP Trophies?

PinkGuro

Hey, I have 3 friends who's timezones line up nicely with mine and we're adding 4 player PS3 games with multiplayer or co-op trophies to a list to do together.

We have:
Fear 3
Fuse
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Amored Core: Verdict Day
Doom 3
Sacred 2
Sacred 3
Payday 2
Dead Island (Japan and non-Japan version)

Any suggestions of what to add?

• Like 1

The borderlands games 

diablo 3 (no really specific Coop trophies but can be done 100% in coop)

also the Call of Duty games are an option. The black ops games have the zombie mode and ghosts the extinction mode. With the dlc youcan spend lots of time there but the multiplayer has some problems for newer accounts so make sure to get information beforehand 

red faction battlegrounds is a tun little topdown multiplayer shooter but some stuff needs to be done Alone

ratchet and Clank all 4 one is also fun

brink kinda combines single and multiplayer. I think it can also be done 100% in Coop. And its a fun shooter 

helldivers would be another coop topdown shooter 

dungeon siege 3 is another option but i didnt like it too much

dungeon defenders is a tower defender were you can also fight yourself. Awesome game for 4 people!!

Other than that i could name syndicate or bodycount. Avarage shootergames with singleplayers stuff to do

the best options from my list are probably borderlands, diablo and ratchet and clank. Brink and dungeon defenders I personally really liked but it depends on your taste

Edited by Ich1994-1994
  • Like 2

Here's some obscure PS3 games with 4-player trophies:

Worms

Heavy Weapon

Peggle

Bomberman Ultra

Dirt 3 (game has delisted DLCs and delisted online pass)

You Don't Know Jack (if you're going for 100%, note that the DLC is delisted)

Voltron: Defender of the Universe has a 5-player trophy.

• Like 1

Maybe an obvious one, and it doesn't really line up with the games you have listed yourself already, but MineCraft is great fun with a couple of mates. None of the trophies aren't multiplayer only if I remember correctly, but you can nicely work towards them together!

• Like 2

Another one is Destiny.  Never owned Destiny on PS3 but I know you can do at least 4 players for some of the activities like Crucible (multiplayer mode), playing through the campaign, and even more players (6) when doing Raids.  Destiny is a game that blurs the lines between single and multiplayer as it's a game where doing many single player activities will show other players doing their own single player activities.  The game requires you connect online to play even when you're doing solo activities because the game world is always alive with real players all around you.

Edited by Paperclip1776
added more info
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thankyou for your replies everyone!

I've played Helldivers before but it totally slipped my mind, I think that's my favorite game that has been suggested.
Brink I adore, we might be able to play the japanese version together cause I finished the other one already.
I000_NeedIes's suggestions I've never heard of, and I like that! Obscure = good~

On 6/16/2021 at 1:11 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 come to mind. Although, only in some rare circumstances are 4 players required for collecting all the prize bubbles.

Dude, the games have been hacked and are down lol

• 1 month later...

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One is specifically designed to play as a 4 person co-op game, though I am currently playing it 2 person with the Mrs.

Red Faction Armageddon had 4 person dlc trophies, though the game is predominantly single player. Same for Warhammer 40k: Space Marine.

Be aware that Dungeon Defenders is offline, but can still be played using the GoneSpy software.

Other games to consider are:

Shoot Many Robots

Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone

Voltron: Defender of the Universe

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

Moon Diver