ziggypossum

RoboCop: Rogue City (2023)

15 posts in this topic

I seriously hope this is not an FPS. RoboCop as a game should strictly be a third person shooter like Gears Of War.

Was hyped but then I saw the Teyon logo. So mediocore is the maximum.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Thourio said:

I seriously hope this is not an FPS. RoboCop as a game should strictly be a third person shooter like Gears Of War.

Agree, wish this was third person. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

1 hour ago, Thourio said:

I fully agree with you

1 hour ago, kenseizenkai said:

Made by Teyon, the same guys who made Terminator: Resistance, so maybe we'll get a new RoboCop vs. Terminator game in the near future! Here's hoping 1f64f.png!

Why not, they have already met in the comics

1 hour ago, kenseizenkai said:

maybe we'll get a new RoboCop vs. Terminator game in the near future! Here's hoping 1f64f.png!

Oh, man, Robocop vs. Terminator was one of my favourite games from the Sega Mega Drive II era! A 16-bit masterpiece, so atmospheric, and the soundtrack had an excellent tunes!

I was watching Nacon Connect to see Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown, but when this came on immediately afterwards I was totally caught off guard, like WHAT!?

The first film is one of my favourites and I think this has some strong potential, but of course that remains to be seen - looking forward to it regardless!

RoboCop is one of my favorite movies so I'm glad that it's getting a proper game now. Terminator: Resistance seemed to be good so I'm eagerly awaiting this one. And since it's on PS5 I hope they take advantage of the haptic feedback system with RoboCop's pistol.

37 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

The linked article says it is to be an FPS.

I was almost interested then i read this