Where's the platinum?

Goro

I am a trophy hunter, but I really don't care if Walking Dead doesn't have one, because I play that game for the story, which is immense!! But I will wait for all of it to come out, because I can't wait that long inbetween episodes... I'd have a meltdown!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to it going on the cheap, I am now enjoying the awesome that is this game. Plat or not plat, this game will get finished :)

Same here, mate.

I finished the first episode yesterday, and it has already paid the price.

It absolutely blew my mind, personally it was a very strong start, full of memorable and impactful moments, especially one..

The moment I chose to kill the dog was really tough for me (I actually am a dog owner and I'm very fond of him). I was very sorry for the dog because he had no fault by biting her, he did it by instinct and it's pretty normal in those circumstances of starvation)

• Like 1

I think having a plat would benefit the game as it would expand it's audience by promising easy gamerscore to appeal to trophy hunters. I know the game itself doesn't need a plat (or at least season 1 didn't can't judge an unfinished product), but more sales are always a good thing if you ask me and i don't think adding a plat later will require so much work they wouldn't profit from it. Either way, a plat would be a win-win situation in my humble opinion

• Like 2

I Love Platinums as much as the next guy, but at my level, I guess I'm more focused on Trophy level. At 800 odd points, it's essentially your poor man's Platinum. 

Still, both Vita and PS3 version season passes are on massive discount at the moment. 

I'm grabbing both!

I think having a plat would benefit the game as it would expand it's audience by promising easy gamerscore to appeal to trophy hunters. I know the game itself doesn't need a plat (or at least season 1 didn't can't judge an unfinished product), but more sales are always a good thing if you ask me and i don't think adding a plat later will require so much work they wouldn't profit from it. Either way, a plat would be a win-win situation in my humble opinion

yep... its the in thing in todays gamin so unless the game is really good or really lengthy to get through then it wont sell as many without... shame but thats how it is

I already did  :awesome:

I'm gunna play the VITA version and my missus is gunna get my PS3 trophies  :yay:

B)

By the by, is there an answer yet for the large price discrepancy between the discounted PS Vita (13.46AUD) and PS3 (8.60AUD) (both with PS Plus discounts) versions? Both are originally 29.95AUD to begin with. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

so what this game will be a paid or what God? I want to take you to an excellent game had platinum shit

What?

So anywayz.... I don't care remotely about this plat for the digital. I hope they do a digital with no plat for ps3, ps4, and vita. Then if the retail copies have plats then hell yeah I will throw my money at telltale. I love the company as a whole, and will have no trouble playing through this game 6 times. Keep your fingers crossed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...