what sports do you do?

breadmonds2000

I'm into pretty much most sports. My main one being football/soccer however you know it by. Follow Liverpool football club.. we're doing rather good this season and it started following them where I found my love for it. Unfortunately there are no teams around these days as it's quite hard to organise with other people who have full time jobs or have their own little families to take care of so I play it whenever I get a chance.

I love a lot of sports though. Rugby, Swimming, Tennis, Badminton, Dodgeball, Volleyball. The whole lot really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used to play football for a few years but that stopped as people just didn't feel like continuing on. These days if I'm to play it would be a simple 5-a-side game among friends.

The only other sport I really play is tennis. Tennis is amazing, if I could I'd play it every day but the weather here is fairly shitty so that's not an option. Instead I only get to play in the summer months when it's not super windy or pissing rain every other day.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been a skater for about half of my life, so after about a dozen falls and broken bones i switched over for tennis, it seems i have been able to stay compact much better when i am playing tennis. But i do get that sudden rush that i should grab my skateboard and jump over some sick rails and bust some balls

• Like 3

Used to Skateboard, agressive inline, and snowboard.  Jump on each from time to time.

Then I started playing raquetball and broomball in college.

Now the only sports I really delve into are cycling, martial arts, and parkour (NOT freerunning)

Edited by daftprophet

• 2 weeks later...