Trophy Thoughts/Autopop Query & Discussion?

Ashbo

1 minute ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Hypothetically, with loads of ziplines and roads, it would be grindy - multiple hours - but it wouldn't be utterly ridiculous, at least I don't think so. The longest Central map road journeys with 1000's of materials were never too long, maybe 10 minutes at its most extreme. Did loads for 'great deliverer'. 

With these new features we may get more bandwidth.

These cannons and stuff may reduce the need for using roads often or the constant back and forth.

With the new online features, maybe we can directly load in a particular players structures and get all ziplines and roads instantly.

It could be very quick platinum (with a bit of prep perhaps), going to be very interesting looking at everything ;)

Are you gonna plat again properly with all this new stuff??

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

With these new features we may get more bandwidth.

These cannons and stuff may reduce the need for using roads often or the constant back and forth.

With the new online features, maybe we can directly load in a particular players structures and get all ziplines and roads instantly.

It could be very quick platinum (with a bit of prep perhaps), going to be very interesting looking at everything ;)

Are you gonna plat again properly with all this new stuff??

I'm definitely auto-popping, but I will play the new content even though it doesn't look like they have trophies attached. I think God of War is my favourite PS4 game, but this is a close 2nd so I will give the Director's Cut my due attention. I am more prolific on Xbox than PS and have a lot of games coming up, so I definitely will not have time to platinum this from scratch again. 

Regarding online features, as I mentioned in a comment above, if it is as you describe I'll be offering up my structures and ziplines to others - including yourself, if you're doing it from scratch. We'll see how it works first. 

44 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

The original there are 7 structures, but in the DC we now need 13.

The original had 72 fabrications, now we need 108.

And now we need to upgrade 10 structures, I guess 3 of those new structures are not upgradeable.

No shock with the structures or upgrades, but that's a lot of new fabrications. Curious how we unlock them all. Even though there aren't trophies specifically tied to the mission content, perhaps we need to complete new orders to get all the fabrication blueprints. I know all but 1 of the original fabrications were awarded for getting 5* and doing all Orders for Sam. 

1 minute ago, PhantomFear94 said:

No shock with the structures or upgrades, but that's a lot of new fabrications. Curious how we unlock them all. Even though there aren't trophies specifically tied to the mission content, perhaps we need to complete new orders to get all the fabrication blueprints. I know all but 1 of the original fabrications were awarded for getting 5* and doing all Orders for Sam. 

This ^

I think there's a strong chance you are going to have to do new content to unlock the necessary blueprints. Guess we will see in 2 weeks.

3 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

This ^

I think there's a strong chance you are going to have to do new content to unlock the necessary blueprints. Guess we will see in 2 weeks.

For sure. Like, how else would you get them? Also, if the content is being 'woven' into the game, I guess the idea is you'd get these naturally if you were starting the game as a newcomer, as I imagine these missions would be peppered throughout the story (i.e. No Man's Sky's structure is different now to 2016). In which case... why not some trophies for actually doing the content whilst we're at it? ? I guess DLC trophy list could drop later, but I'd be surprised because it tends to drop on launch for other PS5 releases (Spider-man, Tsushima, etc.)

Edited by PhantomFear94

22 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Regarding online features, as I mentioned in a comment above, if it is as you describe I'll be offering up my structures and ziplines to others - including yourself, if you're doing it from scratch. We'll see how it works first

Thanks mate for offering the help, but I've actually got my own save though where I created all the Roads/Ziplines and everything myself Offline, I'm just hoping this is the save I have backed up on the Cloud ;)

Great in offering it all though, I'm sure many will take you up on that!

19 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Yea, no doubt you have to complete all the new content and maybe max new facilities to get all the new stuff ;(

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alexwise said:

How come 2 persons already have the game? Reviewers?

most people that have the game can be up to a month before they release. Its reviewers, arabians and developers.

Does anyone know if you can port your save backwards PS5->PS4? I doubt it cause of the new content but it'd be nice to reverse autopop the ps4 version I never finished.

Edited by StanPortrBridges

34 minutes ago, StanPortrBridges said:

Does anyone know if you can port your save backwards PS5->PS4? I doubt it cause of the new content but it'd be nice to reverse autopop the ps4 version I never finished.

95% sure it's just PS4 > PS5. Although you've just reminded me I actually need to go and upload my save haha, so I'll get back to you shortly.

Edited by PhantomFear94

32 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

So to prepare for the auto pop what do I do? Do I just put the PS4 save file on my PS5 and start the PS5 version and thats it?

I downloaded the ps4 version yesterday. They've added a "export your save file" option. So you might need to redownload the game, and export your save. Does it need to be the latest platinum save or any save on your account, i have no idea. But i don't think it works if you just try to load a ps4 file with the ps5 version of the game.

• Like 1