[NA] Halloween Sale | Ends 11/4

Neocarleen

there's plenty of worthy games i'll update my post as i get them loaded. need to think about breakfast first.

edit 9:47am: yeah i looked at the torchlight 3. it's not the grinding that worries me. there isn't a trophy guide listed and then i saw the 0.00% on the DLC i'll wait on it. next week i'll try to at least get 1 good 10$ game and see if i can get more cheaper ones. as long as the game is decent more is better.

Anoxemia (ps4)

Retrace: Memories Of Death (ps4)

Zombies Ruined My Day (ps4)

Sagebursh (ps4)

Jisei: The First Case HD (ps4)

Just Ignore Them (ps4) (vita)

More Dark (ps4)

Welcome To Hanwell (ps4)

Doom (ps4) shouldn't have a problem with a secondary console.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lordguwa said:

Thinking Of Torchlight 3

Be warned; if you're a completionist, the DLC is unobtainable. Torchlight 2 is miles better, not to mention T3 is basically a really bad port of a mobile game.

• Like 3

Great sale name, Sony.

But anyway, I might get that Oniken/Odallus bundle. That's a pretty great average price for those titles (it beats the lowest price of both games in their history), and I've had my eye on both of those for a while.

Plus, I'm feeling retro with my current playthrough of Aggelos.

There’s some juicy sales in this one! If anyone spies some hidden gems or deals that are too good to be true please share in the comments!

If anyone is looking for a recommendation, I nominate Blasphemous. Phenomenal game and for that price it’s a must buy.

Slain: Back from Hell is another fantastic gem and a steal for $3!

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

Ugh... I caved.  snagged Resident Evil.  Not sure when I'll get to it, but at $5, why not.  I did manage to remove from my cart the RE2/3 combo pack for $32 and RE0 for 5.  I hate being into completing entire series, lol.  4-6 for $20?! I've got to go away from this sale, lol.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Flipping Death is a good platformer with a gorgeous artstyle and unique animations, if you're into that.

Funny enough, I actually just platinumed my first Zoink game recently with Zombie Vikings. I recognized the art and animation style the moment I clicked on that video. This looks like an easy and enjoyable game so I didn’t hesitate to purchase it. Thanks very much for the suggestion Zizi. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

I've put off buying Flipping Death for years, but I think it's about timethe two other Zoink games I've played (Stick It to the Man! and Fe) were quite enjoyable.

Zombie Vikings is also a fun game by Zoink and super cheap now (and I al in it ?)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Klart said:

Zombie Vikings is also a fun game by Zoink and super cheap now (and I al in it 1f600.png)

I really enjoyed Zombie Vikings, the hack-n-slash combat is a lot of fun. 

Just a heads up to trophy hunters that there are 3-4 trophies that require a full 4-man party, and finding people to play with can be really difficult. There is no online matchmaking so you have to find friends to invite, and boosting sessions for this game are rare. I ended up going through the list of recent players and sending out a dozen messages to recruit some guys.

The good news, you can technically do these trophies solo if you have 4 controllers, or with a partner if each of you has an extra controller. Just a few things to be aware of going in to this game.

If anyone grabs Zombie Vikings and needs a hand with those trophies, just shoot me a message and I’d be happy to help. ?

2 hours ago, ConAir said:

So far I bought Pumpkin Jack and Afterparty (from the creators of Oxenfree). Those are my recommendations for Halloween.

That little snippet of gameplay at the end of the video looks amazing. It’s got a really great aesthetic too. Looks like a great choice for a SpOoKy game to get in the spirit of this Halloween!?

• Like 2