Games leaving PS Now (They finally added a leaving section)

GUDGER666

1 hour ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I just did MotoGP 17 so I might try to knock out one of the other ones off of that list too. Looks like MXGP 2 and/or Aces of the Luftwaffe could be doable even for me.

Much appreciated heads up again @GUDGER666. It's a shame that you need to do this, but I thank you for it.

MXGP 2 is easy, doesn't take long either. That Aces of the Luftwaffe is too hard for me, i suck at those type of games. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

I guess im gonna try to knockout exist archive and chronicles of teddy this month. i wish they would just announce them in the monthly blog post as its annoying how they dont give warning until the week before they dissapear.

If you are talking about platting it (vs. just playing it), you probably don't have enough time to plat Exist Archive from scratch unless you have a LOT of free time.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 2

Technically, i have 24 days to plat exist archive as i can use a license restore on the day before it leaves to extend the deadline for another 2 weeks as long as i stay offline. I usually get at least 4-6 hours of free time on any given day, i may be able to manage it.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 3:15 PM, Quink666 said:

Guess i just played the PS3 games that didn't have DLC. Only 20ish games with DLC is still pretty much nothing.

Not adding to dogpile, only to keep you informed in case you want to try these games, but here are some PS3 titles that I've played on Now that include their DLC:

• God of War: Ascension (cosmetics)
  • Red Dead Redemption (numerous small expansions as well as the Undead Nightmare expansion; all needed for 100%)
  • Super Stardust HD (needed for 100%)

This was over a year ago now, so no promises these will retain all of their content once the switch to PS+ Premium occurs... I really wish they were more transparent and gave more coverage on things like this, though, so many unknowns, especially for that price point.

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

Add Oneecheebara Z2 Chaos to the list as well (gone in 9 days..._)

Thanks, added. That's not on UK Now so could be more on NA Now that are leaving. 

Edit. Had a quick look on NA Now at some of the games we don't have in UK and found 1 more. 

Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2

Edited by GUDGER666

Its because a lot of those games were added 1-3 years ago and contracts are expiring(for example wrc 5 and 8 were removed in favor of wrc 10) in preperation for the launch of the tiered system. If i were you id go on a psnow platting spree incase more games get the boot(for example i did nights of azure 2 last month gonna start warriors all stars as soon as i finish exist archive incase koei tecmos games are next to be removed(i just pray they are at least next month at the minimum))

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RustyZero said:

PS Now is a game in the game: an insane race to rush the games you want to play, or the ones you previously started, before the get removed. I'm sick of it :(

Yeah, unfortunately this is the main issue I have with these subscription services…

I guess I’ll have to play all the games I’m interested in that are currently available on PSNow in case they get dropped when the new PSPlus is implemented…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

May update. Thanks for the heads up Milktastrophe. 

May 3rd 

Akibas Beat (NA)

Akibas Trip (NA)

Exile's End 

Lovely Planet 

NBA 2K18 

No Time To Explain 

Steredenn Binary Stars

The Final Station

The Golf Club 2019 

May 17th 

MX vs ATV Supercross Encore 

Sonic Forces 

The Dwarves 

WWE 2K19

Are Akiba games streaming-only? I hope they add a lot of games in June, this seems bad..

Im still pissed i couldn't finish exist archive in time as the game locked on me 24 hours after it got removed(when i should have had at least another 12 days to Finish it provided i stay offline). And i stayed offline the day before it got removed too as chronicles of teddy didn't lock but exist archive did. Thankfully no games im interested in are leaving this month but id better get a move on say warriors all stars or world to the west incase theyre next.

• Like 1

I went through the PS Now list - EU Version today and these are the games leaving PS Now. Maybe the list can be updated accordingly.

3rd May
1. Anomaly 2
2. Exile's End
3. GTA Vice City
4. Hotel Transylvania 3
5. Lovely Planet
6. NBA 2k18
7. No time to Explain
8. Steredenn: Binary Stars
9. The Final Station

17th May
1. MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
2. Sonic Forces
3. The Dwarves
4. The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR
5. WWE 2K19

5th July
1. Shadow Warrior 3

Edited by gomato25
Made an error in the May 17th list
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, gomato25 said:

I went through the PS Now list - EU Version today and these are the games leaving PS Now. Maybe the list can be updated accordingly.

3rd May
1. Anomaly 2
2. Exile's End
3. GTA Vice City
4. Hotel Transylvania 3
5. Lovely Planet
6. NBA 2k18
7. No time to Explain
8. Steredenn: Binary Stars
9. The Final Station

17th May
1. MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
2. Sonic Forces
3. The Dwarves
4. The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR
5. WWE 2K19

5th July
1. Shadow Warrior 3

Already posted most of those, Anomaly and Hotel 3 don't show as leaving for me, can anyone else confirm these in EU? As for GTA and Shadow Warrior this forum is for unannounced games.