Games leaving PS Now (They finally added a leaving section)

GUDGER666

Does anyone know when we can subscribe to PS Now again? I want to start a few PS3 titles before they go. But don’t see the subscribe button available for the 7 day trial or either take a month. There are a couple games there like, Pixeljunk Shooter 1+2, Armageddon Riders, Tails From Space Mutant Blobs Attack, Retro City Rampage PS3 I would like to knock off from it etc. ?

Edited by TazDevilz1986

12 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Does anyone know when we can subscribe to PS Now again? I want to start a few PS3 titles before they go. But don’t see the subscribe button available for the 7 day trial or either take a month. There are a couple games there like, Pixeljunk Shooter 1+2, Armageddon Riders, Tails From Space Mutant Blobs Attack, Retro City Rampage PS3 I would like to knock off from it etc. 1f614.png

you can’t, you can only hope that they will add all of them in EU or USA

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Does anyone know when we can subscribe to PS Now again?

PlayStation Now is no more. Instead, it will be included in the new PlayStation Plus tiers (Extra, Premium), which will launch on 13th June for the Americas, and 22nd June for Europe.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, uominee said:

Is it possible having psplus premium can download and play games natively on ps3 instead streaming on ps4/ps5 ?

wish that could happen but unfortunately they don't allow that.

so many ps3's would be useful then on some games. have to hope highest MBPS internet is very high in order to work good.

Edited by Lordguwa

Wow this actually ends up being worse for the many 10 psone, 2 and psp games we're getting a lot of people will never be able to a lot of these again unless they get a ps3

1 hour ago, uominee said:

Is it possible having psplus premium can download and play games natively on ps3 instead streaming on ps4/ps5 ?

No I think ps3 games will work the same way they did with ps now, it's literally the same service just with a name change

• Like 1

I can't believe it.
2 games have already been removed. lol
Project cars 2 and 3.
I knew it in the future too, it may be removed without notice :(
Umm... Maybe it's just a bug?
I will post again if there is progress.

Project Cars 2 has already been removed in Hong Kong too.

Edited by starvar

On 6/5/2022 at 9:09 PM, starvar said:

2 games have already been removed. lol
Project cars 2 and 3. 

Yea can see they have gone, that's really poor i was actually interested in those. 

If we don't get any leaving timers tomorrow then they are just straight removing the games and those in NA won't know what's going until the day the new service launches, here in Europe we will get a 10 day warning from seeing what's gone from NA. 

Edited by GUDGER666

On 6/2/2022 at 4:17 AM, AJ_Radio said:

Digital is glorified rentals. If my Steam account goes kaput for whatever reason then I basically lose access to all the games I bought over the last 10 years.

This is not in defense of the all digital dystopia we're moving into, more for completions sake. But Steam has repeatedly made a note that if there is every a situation where the service is to be shutdown, they'll try to give everyone advanced notice and a way to backup whatever is in your library. It's likely not going to be much of a notice and it'll be near impossible to backup everything for people with large libraries. But it's still something. Would be nice if the other three major networks would at least consider the possibility.

• Like 1

annoyed about blazblue series leaving and a few others but ultimately don't care. I had all the opportunity to play them prior and didnt. So its on me. Its a rental service. 

@AJ_Radio funny thing, thats why i have a mass media collection. My Evangelion 1.11 bluray i paid 30$ for, now goes for close to 400 bucks.

36 minutes ago, LuisOMGamer said:

Jesus Christ... the game just got added. This is getting ridiculous. Gotta check the NA version. 

big deal... you have 2 months to play it.

Or you can go find it on sale or something

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

The big deal is that it was added very recently as a "permanent" addition and there is no notification that an expiration date was added. The only way people can find that out is by checking the game, which there is no reason to because it's supposed to be "permanent".

And there's like 600 other games on the service. No reason to prioritize a recent addition over older ones.

nothing in life is permanent aside from death.

4 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

WRC 10 says leaving in 80 days in UK. 

The version on PS Now is the PS4 game. The one in the new PS Plus is the combined PS4 and PS5 version.

So, it could be that the single platform version is being pulled because the multiplatform version is being added...

We'll have to wait and see once the service goes live. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

big deal... you have 2 months to play it.

When did I say my life was over? lol. Also, they got rid of WRC 5 and WRC 8 to put WRC 10, so the only WRC game in the service leaving just because, it's not a good thing. 

By the way, no "expire" notification for the NA version. How weird the UK's one is getting out so early. 

11 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

nothing in life is permanent aside from death.

This is a rather lame take.

Now is a service we're paying for, deciding against permanent meaning permanent effects the quality of the service and our faith as customers. Leaves a bit of a bad taste as well when you realize that they know removing any given game with no notice likely won't be seen since 600+ games are being hosted. While you're free to just not give a damn, trying to push off general concerns with an 'all is woe' comment isn't constructive or helpful. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, LuisOMGamer said:

By the way, no "expire" notification for the NA version. How weird the UK's one is getting out so early. 

could be some region deal there. i dont care though lol

24 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

This is a rather lame take.

Now is a service we're paying for, deciding against permanent meaning permanent effects the quality of the service and our faith as customers. Leaves a bit of a bad taste as well when you realize that they know removing any given game with no notice likely won't be seen since 600+ games are being hosted. While you're free to just not give a damn, trying to push off general concerns with an 'all is woe' comment isn't constructive or helpful. 

im already somewhat annoyed with them not just merging every current now title to the new plus as i feel like theyll slowly add them back. But as i stated before, i had months to play the games i wanted to and didnt..So, thats on me.

I'm still getting premium membership tomorrow. Even if i rarely use the service, ill at least have it.

Ofc in Japan tons of games would be leaving since this region is no longer a thing, can't remember anymore when was the last time i even bought a game. All i have is a small backlog now since this is a western crowd company now flooded in shovelware. 

And lastly yeah screw Digital.

1 hour ago, starvar said:

NA also leaving a lot of games too, check it out PS Now!

Maybe more than 200 games removed, first letter of a word a,b,c,d,e alone will delete 75 games.

I checked A and B and the only removed game was Broken Age. No games with an expiration listed. Don't have time to check more now.

Edit: Broken Age still shows as included in the web store. On my console it didn't show a streaming option (I own it so the download isn't through Now), so if it was a download only title then maybe it hasn't been removed.

Edited by Milktastrophe