Resident Evil 2, 3, and 7 are coming to PlayStation 5 with visual enhancements later this year!

Aranea Highwind

11 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Can't wait to get the most fun trophy again :D!!

43S596207.png Hell of a Sheriff
Complete the No Way Out scenario. (No training mode)

Please let that shit trophy autopop *Fingers Crossed* 

In all seriousness I really hope we can replay the game without autopopping everything but that dlc was just horrible. Took me way to many tries lol

Its a DLC trophy so it shouldn't auto pop.

Fuck that Sheriff scenario. Boringly hard. 

I don't mind if trophies auto-pop. Woo, more fake points for me. :platinum:

I do mind if any extra content I purchased for the PS4 version is not included and sold separately. ?

What the fuck happened to Re:Verse? ?

Where is the RE8 extra scenario content?! ?

Why would you remake RE4 when Code Veronica is right there and is a much better classic in need of a remake.?

Autopop or not I'll personally be going through the all again from scratch since I absolutely loved the games!

Though the only thing I'd even remotely consider autopopping is Resident Evil 2 & 7's DLCs cause my god, Resident Evil 2's DLC were not that good & Resident Evil 7's DLCs (minus Not a Hero & End of Zoe) were terrible & lame excuses for DLC

On 17/03/2022 at 11:19 PM, mcnichoj said:

Outbreak was the absolute worst selling series in the RE franchise. We'd probably get a REmake of Gaiden before they ever even thought about doing anything related to Outbreak again.

I enjoyed Outbreak 1 but this is just being realistic.

Which released when old style RE was hitting due to saturation due to all the many RE games and their imitators that had released. Also an online focused game on a console before that took off. 

What you're saying likely is the thinking of why they don't redo Outbreak and keep trying anything else that they feel might have mass appeal. An issue is those games don't take off and fans inevitably ask for Outbreak. I'm speaking as somehow who felt Resistance was legitimately good and something that got treated very unfairly by RE fans, but I can recognise that Outbreak regardless of what it's sales were is a very asked about game because fans imagine a new one in the modern era where online is far more a thing.

Beyond all that I didn't say they should out a Outbreak 3. I said they should do a Resistance 2 and have an Outbreak style campaign. Word actually is with Resistance that it actually started out as Outbreak basically but apparently they found out that their testers would all rush the game and ignore sound/darkness/whatever scares (their testers all RE speedrunners?) so it wouldn't be a crazy thought. That way you get your strong single player (can be online co-op) content with a fun online mode on top of it. Best of both worlds.

On 3/23/2022 at 5:10 PM, Lance_87 said:

When and what.

dont worry it was something of nothing. Just a thanks for playing our games over the last 25 years.

There is an ambassadors event in April 22 which any info has yet to be disclosed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MANU1950 said:

i am spaming the respawn of the psnprofiles page xd.

Me too, it's nearly midnight here in the UK and I'd like to know if the trophies are auto pop or not before I go to bed.

The announcement said the upgrades would be available today, do we reckon that's Japanese time? If so so we've got a few hours until 10/11am there which is when I reckon it could drop (not based on any evidence, mind you)