Stray

Rogue Stormers

Marvel Avengers

Marvel Avengers Definitive

Bioshock Remastered (all 3)

Boderlands The Handsome Collection

Fluster Cluck

Raiden V

What is this? Are these games leaving Extra/Premium in July?

2 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Finally updated on PS5, these are listed in Last chance to play now.

Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell

Stray

Rogue Stormers

Marvel Avengers

Marvel Avengers Definitive

Bioshock Remastered (all 3)

Boderlands The Handsome Collection

Fluster Cluck

Raiden V

I confirm this list with what I see on my PS5 as well in the USA Region. Thank you for finding and posting this!

"Bioshock (all 3)" = Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite - just in case anyone doesn't know them

Half of these I half from over the years of PS Plus.

Edited by Doubleofox

Just when you finally decide what to play, the games leaving through you off course. Will probably try finish Stray and do Bioshock 2. Just incase anyone doesn't know,  Bioshock 1&2 on EU Plus are the ones that stack separate from the Bioshock Collection. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Glad I plated Raiden V last month, unless you are just extremely terrible at vertical scrolling shooters there should still be time to plat it from scratch. Fun game and a great soundtrack. Completing on easy difficulty without getting a game over and having to select continue is still a decent challenge, but there is an auto-save at the start of each stage and at 2 other points during the stage so you can back-up and revert if you don't feel you played satisfactorily through a section of each level. That's the plat breaker, once you get that done what mainly takes awhile is the time grind of shooting down the collectibles.

• Like 1

Yeah, kinda relieved i only need to do 3 games out of the list(stray, raiden 5 and fluster cluck). I am annoyed stray is leaving before i can get a ps5(realistically in october at the earliest) but ill knock out the ps4 version and rebuy it in a year or 2 when its on sale.

2 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Woah. Stray's leaving? That's so weird for some reason.

Well, thank you for your service, little cat dude.

tumblr_o1pvdh2ofW1v2y42bo1_500.gif

The strange thing is that tomorrow there's the Annapurna showcase and in the tease video there's Stray so idk I think a dlc is more likely rathen than a full blown sequel. I really hope that they do not remove the full game just before a dlc drop/announcement ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

Is Bioshock remastered a worthwile game/platinum? I haven't played the original but am fully aware of its relevance, but the guide says it is prone to crash and has buggy trophies 

Nothing is buggy or crashing. You can play the first on easy and change to survivor after you deal the final blow to the boss to get the difficulty trophy. The second is easier on hard.

Eh well, I thought to stack the 2 Bioshocks in the future but now I'll remove them from the list.

8 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

Glad I plated Raiden V last month, unless you are just extremely terrible at vertical scrolling shooters there should still be time to plat it from scratch. Fun game and a great soundtrack. Completing on easy difficulty without getting a game over and having to select continue is still a decent challenge, but there is an auto-save at the start of each stage and at 2 other points during the stage so you can back-up and revert if you don't feel you played satisfactorily through a section of each level. That's the plat breaker, once you get that done what mainly takes awhile is the time grind of shooting down the collectibles.

Thanks for this info it will help alot, i want also to plat this game before it leaves the service, any other tips you would kindly provide me? Are there any online/ coop trophies? Or all can be done solo offline?

7 hours ago, Clavietka said:

Is Bioshock remastered a worthwile game/platinum? I haven't played the original but am fully aware of its relevance, but the guide says it is prone to crash and has buggy trophies 

The Bioshock trilogy is most definitely worth playing. I've played all of them on PS4 and had no issues that I can recall. If time is an issue then at least go for the Platinum in Bioshock and then decide if you like the game enough to play the others at a later date. 

12 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Woah. Stray's leaving? That's so weird for some reason.

Well, thank you for your service, little cat dude.

tumblr_o1pvdh2ofW1v2y42bo1_500.gif

Coming up on 1 year since it's release so timed exclusivity is probably ending then, perhaps it's going day 1 "exclusively" to game pass and so Microsoft doesn't want it also on PS+ at that time. But yes, fun little cat game. I would be interested in a sequel in that game world.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1

I hope they give me at least 20 days to finish Marvel Avengers. I'm in that dichotomy now where I've started the game but haven't earned a single trophy so I'll decide if I continue or not after knowing the real date

Edited by Puppeter04

1 hour ago, Guardian_owl said:

There are 6 endings, the trophy guide has the text ending for each of the 6 as it can be tough to know which one you got otherwise. So have the guide up handy whenever you beat the game (you might also want to take a screen shot of the first page of dialogue each time you beat the game to keep track) so that you know which if any you are missing. The guide is not sure of the conditions for the true ending, after experimentation I believe it is: all S routes, max all 3 weapons, do it all in one sitting on 1 CC with no restart of ANY kind (no exit game and continue, no scene or chapter restarts, and no dying and continuing) which you can pretty easily do on practice mode.

I can't stress this point enough, TAKE SCREEN SHOTS of the ending dialogue.  I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was doing wrong thinking the "True Good" ending was what I was missing it turned out to be something random like...Ending B I think?  It showed that I finished the route on the stage selection map but I must have quit out before the final boss or it didn't count or something so don't rely on your unlocked routes for reference.  Overall it didn't cost me any extra time because you have to grind many shot down weapon ships (500 IIRC) and it requires many multiple playthroughs regardless.

Amazing write up sir!  That's a good guide to use as a baseline for what to expect.  I also recommend staying in easy and only use practice to knock out a few things as this will lessen the grind later for certain things which require easy or normal, which you highlighted perfectly! Hopefully more people check out the game, I'm far from amazing at shooters but found it relatively simple and it's a wonderful game!

Edited by Hellv1n

3 hours ago, Swotam said:

The Bioshock trilogy is most definitely worth playing. I've played all of them on PS4 and had no issues that I can recall. If time is an issue then at least go for the Platinum in Bioshock and then decide if you like the game enough to play the others at a later date. 

I've plat'd Bioshock Infinite. Loved it.

I'll definitely go for the original game's platinum

Edited by Clavietka