PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

33 minutes ago, G_J270216 said:

Wytchwood is not playable anymore for me right now in EU. :(

Is this a bug? I thought it is supposed to leave June 21.

I guess the game has been taken off the service since I'm not seeing PS Plus symbol when I check it via website: LINK

10 hours ago, G_J270216 said:

Wytchwood is not playable anymore for me right now in EU. :(

Is this a bug? I thought it is supposed to leave June 21.

They all said 19th for me which is why when I went to the section earlier today, I couldn't download them anymore and the price was showing. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I guess the game has been taken off the service since I'm not seeing PS Plus symbol when I check it via website: LINK

Yeah, but usually they give about a week of being able to play after the final download date. Apparently, they stopped doing that after some technical issues last month. Would have been nice to get a note the playtime buffer is no longer there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jacko_the_lad said:

Worms is currently showing up as free even if you don't have Premium: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10004898

Probably a mistake so best to get it quick if you want it.

I don't have premium and it's showing as £7.99 for me. Did you maybe buy the PS1 version from the store previously?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I don't have premium and it's showing as £7.99 for me. Did you maybe buy the PS1 version from the store previously?

I've never bought it before, no. I've never bought any PS1 games on the store.

7 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

correct me if i am wrong, but can't owners of the classics games have them for free if they purchased them on PS3, that may have been what happened to @Jacko_the_lad

I definitely didn't buy it on PS3. The only way I would have played it on that is if it was on Plus at some point.

29 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

correct me if i am wrong, but can't owners of the classics games have them for free if they purchased them on PS3, that may have been what happened to @Jacko_the_lad

That is typically the case but for this I don't have PS1 Worms but I do have https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/91-worms

Of course it could just be an normal error.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2023 at 2:48 PM, HusKy said:

I'm playing my 8th and final PS3 game (all 8 Ratchet games) via streaming and I can't wait to be done with it.

Here are all the things that I dislike about it after ~200 hours during roughly 8 months:

• Input lag - it's not as bad as I originally expected, but it's there and you can feel it. Depending on what you are doing, this ranges between "feels OK" and "very annoying".
  • Not suitable for hard games - any harder game that requires precise inputs will be a problem. The combination of input lag and occasional stutter will make an already hard game harder. Who enjoys dying because of technical limitations?
  • No reuse of previous connection - if you get disconnected, that's it. As of right now, the old session gets killed and new session is created when reconnecting. (On the other hand, Remote Play reuses running session if you get disconnected.)
  • Auto disconnect after 10 minutes - triggers even if you are holding a button down. This makes some of the farming/idle methods impossible or it's more annoying and you have to come up with a workaround.

If it's your only option to play older games via streaming, sure, go for it. But be ready for hiccups along the way and some of the caveats I mentioned will make things more complicated.

It's a pity that still works that way. I've been playing games from any possible genre on gamepass (in a laptop, not wired to the internet) and it works flawlessly. I thought with the new Azure technology they could be able to upgrade their own streaming, maybe they still haven't used it, or they're planning to make it themselves.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

It's a pity that still works that way. I've been playing games from any possible genre on gamepass (in a laptop, not wired to the internet) and it works flawlessly. I thought with the new Azure technology they could be able to upgrade their own streaming, maybe they still haven't used it, or they're planning to make it themselves.

I remember using OnLive on my Xperia play through 3G and that performed miles better than Plus streaming. 

9 hours ago, Shintetsuken said:

Do we have the next batch of games disappearing from the service? Nothing is listed on the first post

Might be one of those months where they show up 2 weeks before they leave. Or they might not and someone will have to search the store for them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Been paying that Defense Grid 2 that left, annoyed I never played it before as i enjoyed it. Had to go online earlier which locked it so couldn't get the plat. 

Any other games like that on Plus? 

It goes on sale for 3 bucks at times, so you can pick it up cheap to finish it. Loved the game, and still go back to it every so often. Nothing I can think of on plus exactly like it.

If you like strategy in general, check out Planets Under Attack(streaming) or Townsmen.

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 8:20 PM, Shintetsuken said:

Let’s try to keep the thread on-topic, re: the games list, not the quality of streaming or whatever, many other places to have those discussions.

Do we have the next batch of games disappearing from the service? Nothing is listed on the first post.

Good catch ?

It's June 24th and still no games listed in the "Last Chance to Play" section on PS5, and I don't find any articles about games leaving the service in July 2023.

Maybe they rotated out enough games these previous months so now they're giving it a rest.. otherwise we'd have nothing to play. ?

Please report any updates in regards to this in this thread, I'm keeping an eye on it.

34 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Oh boy, a new PlayStation tradition. Stealth PS Plus takedowns. It's seems from now on every single day is last chance to play something 1f609.png

This is nothing new, use to happen all time on Now. It's only recently games have show 1 month before they leave, use to be 2 weeks, and we had to manually search for them!

If no games show around the 4th of July as leaving, then most likely none are. If some do leave then it would be the first time it's happened where they haven't at least shown a date when viewing the game. 

I would be looking at the game released last July (1yr ago) and this February (6 months ago)

• Like 1