PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

8 hours ago, Crono said:

Is there a specific timeframe from the game being added and then deleted? 

Or is it pretty much random?

Usually games stay on for at least a year. PS3 games are typically not removed from the service. PS1/PSP classics have never left the service. Very rarely have PS2 games left the service. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Oh yeah, you’re right. There have been very, very few, but they’re very much an extreme exception overall and assuming titles that leave are gone forever is going to be more correct 99.9% of the time. 

Eh, I don't know about that. I feel like games are going to come back as the years go on by. 

Especially now as game companies want you to get used to not actually owning your games. 

19 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Hmm, not sure if this was sarcasm, but there have been a few titles that got removed and then later re-added (AC Valhalla and Star Ocean First Departure R are two that I noticed) :)

Thanks ... very very very few ahah  but its possible re added 

7 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Eh, I don't know about that. I feel like games are going to come back as the years go on by. 

Especially now as game companies want you to get used to not actually owning your games. 

Sure, it’s okay to feel like that. I’m only going on the facts of the past, and there’s no announcement of planned changes going forward. 

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sure, it’s okay to feel like that. I’m only going on the facts of the past, and there’s no announcement of planned changes going forward. 

That's fair. I'm just speculating of course. 

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Usually games stay on for at least a year. PS3 games are typically not removed from the service. PS1/PSP/PS2 classics have never left the service. 

That is great info. Thanks man!

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Usually games stay on for at least a year. PS3 games are typically not removed from the service. PS1/PSP/PS2 classics have never left the service. 

Not actually true with the last point. PS1/PSP haven’t, but there’s been some PS2 games that have left like Red Faction

4 hours ago, Mokujin said:

Not actually true with the last point. PS1/PSP haven’t, but there’s been some PS2 games that have left like Red Faction

My mistake. I've never seen it removed before from my experience and was told the same once I got premium. I'll edit it to ensure that no misinformation is spread. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Did they move all the Ubisoft games into Premium?   Can't launch Rayman Legends right now.  All the Ubisoft games I've checked in the catalog have the Premium tag and the download option removed.

Complete BS bait and switch.

Edit: Hopefully just a bug.  Scrolling down on "Latest" tab on PS Plus menu down to "Unlock all Playstation Plus benefits" bar, there are cards with all the benefits and which tier you get them.  Ubisoft + is still tagged as Extra.

Edited by BUdawg69
more info

Last chance to play now out for Asia.

• Abzu
  • Adr1ft
  • How to Survive 2
  • The Artful Escape
  • Ashen
  • Last Stop
  • I Am Dead
  • My Friend Pedro
  • The Messenger
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • This is the Police
  • This is the Police 2
  • Elex
  • Monster Jam: Steel Titans 2
  • Observation
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age

Edited by zizimonster
updated
  • Like 4

The platform with FF7 Remake, Rebirth and FFXVI exclusives, now when you or any new player, wants to experience the classic games and try to find them in PS+, you're greeted by the one and only, fantastic PSP port: Final Fantasy Type 0 (and nothing else).

Unbelievable.

Edited by Jeanolt

I ended up just buying FF8 as I don't really want to rush playing it before it leaves and is currently on sale (like all the games leaving the service).

Other than that, luckily, I either already own the rest or have already played them.

I got a weird glitch on the games that were supposed to leave on Tuesday: I can still download and launch both Ghostbusters and Chicken Police. I don't know what caused it and why it's only those 2 games, every other game has a PS+ sign with a lock on it (Soulcalibur 6, Fighting Ex Layer, Reel Fishing, Gunvolt iX). This happened before with Override 2, 2Dark, Dandara, and My Time at Portia but I completed those before the cut off date so I didn't take notice on how long they were available before they fixed it. It might be worth a try to redeem the games set to leave and see if they stay on your library for an extra month or so.

I'll post if/when those 2 games get fixed. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edited by RNMKR-KO

4 minutes ago, RNMKR-KO said:

I'll post if/when those 2 games get fixed. Has this happened to anyone else?

last month i was able to play warriors all stars for a few hours past the time others got locked but my game randomly crashed and when i got back to home screen it was locked

according to my library the outer wilds is still downloadable while other games that have left plus have the lock on them  

4 hours ago, RNMKR-KO said:

I got a weird glitch on the games that were supposed to leave on Tuesday: I can still download and launch both Ghostbusters and Chicken Police.

Unfortunately I forgot the leaving date and let Chicken Police become locked, I even intended to plat the game yesterday 🤦‍♂️. Will have to buy the game whenever it is on sale.

6 hours ago, Jeanolt said:

Is it still possible to turn off the internet connection and play for two weeks? I read somewhere that it's shorter now.

Nah jean Sony patched the two week offline method.

Yeah they reduced it to 2-3 days

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeanolt said:

Is it still possible to turn off the internet connection and play for two weeks? I read somewhere that it's shorter now.

21 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Nah jean Sony patched the two week offline method.

Yeah they reduced it to 2-3 days

They didn't reduce the time you can play offline, the grace period is still 2 weeks. However, the PS4 can now "see" that a game is leaving the library and will set the game to be locked when it's supposed to leave rather than giving you the grace period.

• Like 2

Along with not been able to play games after they leave, they also made it so you can't play after your sub ends, mine ends tomorrow and so do the Extra/Premium games, re downloading or restoring license does nothing. 

• Like 1

I don't understand how it works now. Last month, it was impossible.
And this month, I can still play Ghostbuster, Fighting ExLayer, Gunvolt until 29th April, R-Type until 27th April.
Last time I was online is monday 15th.