PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

Persona 3 and 4 are going to be removed from Gamepass this month, so I bet they are going to be added here in the next months. It happened the same with Final Fantasy and other games/sagas.

I think persona 4 can get added, persona 3 maybe not because the remake is out in a month 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 4:14 PM, Sailar91 said:

I'm gonna leave this link with leaked PlayStation Plus strategy and performance metrics from April 2023 (FY22).

More than 60 slides with a loads of info like PS Plus tiers performance, comparisons, future strategy, game redemptions rate, top 10 PS Plus Extra and classics games, game trials impact and more. 

It's interesting to see in slide 19 that with Activison out and EA Play not viable they are going to focus more on EA and Take-Two games  

Link: https://imgur.com/a/FCsw7QC

Link got 404'd, any chance you can reup?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

probably won't be announced for a few more hours... right?

Usually it's announced on the same day a new batch of Extra/Premium games are available for download.

Edited by zizimonster
grammar
  • Like 1

They probably haven't been announced yet due to the month having 5 Tuesdays. This means it's still more than a month before the next batch of extra games currently. I am guessing we will get the leaving soon updated next Tuesday which will be 29 days before the next batch of new arrivals.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

Welp, I guess it's time to start "I am Setsuna." I've been interested in it for a while and is the perfect game to stream on my computer. Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cruscah said:

Is this part of PS+ Extra? Because I don't have it available for download.

Slovakia store, EU region.

edit. Just PS store being utter shite as always. I was able to claim it via PS5.

edit2. It's cross buy with Vita, nice. 👍

Edited by HusKy

5 minutes ago, HusKy said:

It was part of the PS+ Extra lineup at one point but there's two versions up. One I guess that we got in the monthly lineup that is downloadable and the other that we can stream.

Also EU region, UK store 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

edit. Just PS store being utter shite as always. I was able to claim it via PS5.

edit2. It's cross buy with Vita, nice. 👍

Pay attention that it was part of Ps Plus (now Essential) years ago, so don't overwrite the licenses

Edit: It was back in October 2017 

Edited by Sailar91

5 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Pay attention that it was part of Ps Plus (now Essential) years ago, so don't overwrite the licenses

I have a list of all PS+ Essential games I own so I knew the game was not in my library. But thanks for the heads up.

7 hours ago, Cruscah said:

That's  an Oof,  many great titles leaving.  I hope they can make up for that with the new ones.

I quickly looked up completion times to see which ones to start with chances of completing them, so for anyone who asks because they can't be bothered to look it up:
Lost Sphear, Ace Combat 7, and Oninaki will be tough if not started yet (around 50 hours each).

RE 7 and  I Am Setsuna are reasonable to do  (20-30 hours)

Lost Words and Tacoma seem to be easy to complete in a day or two.

None of the games are impossible to do in the remaining time.

My times for those I already did:

Tekken 7 - 12 hours (guide says 10)

Hue - 6 hours

Thomas Was Alone - 3 hours (guide says 5)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, shadaik said:

Tacoma seem to be easy to complete in a day or two.

Yeah, no need to worry about Tacoma because worst case you can do it in 30-60 mins with a guide. But I'd recommend blind playthrough first anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...